Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"What I Like About You" by Aislynn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, I've just seen this--this was AWESOME! That was WMM?! I've got a lot to learn from you, still, m'love...

I have to say that my favorite part...was at the very beginning when you used Sawyer in the tree yelling "hey!" down to Kate at the same time as the song saying "Hey!" very nice

...second favorite female Lost character? I'd guess Shannon, but we can't have so much in common...that'd be just further proof of the separation at birth theory I have about us.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya, Jen! Aw, thanks! Yep, this was WMM with a lot of help from Paintshop Pro and Animation Shop to do all that animated writing in the opening and closing credits.

Quote:
but we can't have so much in common...that'd be just further proof of the separation at birth theory I have about us.

I love that!

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Yep, this was WMM with a lot of help from Paintshop Pro and Animation Shop to do all that animated writing in the opening and closing credits.

...why didn't I think of that?! I've used PSP and Animation Shop in one of my own videos and it still didn't occur to me that that's what you could have done. D'oh.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for a fellow Paintshop and Animation Shop user!

But yes, that was how I did those titles, one...frame...at...a...time... I believe it took over a hundred individual frames to do all of them. Yep, I'm insane...
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It paid off, though, so it's good that you have the patience of a saint I did an LJ icon with the letters typing the way that the animations in yours were...only, mine was only seven letters (I think like ten or eleven frames) and it drove me completely nuts by the time I was done, so BIG kudos to you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: