Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Two.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In solidarity with Vicky, I too shall...

*faints*

Woo-hoooooooooo! Vicky gets her man! *does happy engagement dance*

Hey, wait a minute. We don't know if she'll say yes, now do we?

[Confidential to Marcus: She's BETTER say yes or I predict that Vicky will go postal, running rampantly through the threads of LVI and shooting people with an automatic water gun... ]

Oh man, yet another hilarious ep. I just sat here laughing like a loon (not really an attractive image, I know, but it's true ), especially through the whole scene of Paul trying to count while everybody kept interrupting him, wanting a promise that everything was going to be okay!!!!

*holds sides from laughing too much* Oy. That was great. It was ALL great!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Have some water, Vicky.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's funny how I read that ep with my new avi and all haha.....

knowing marcus though... i'll probably say "yes" and then matt will get shot or something ............

wait that's not funny

anyway AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ep ... I can't believe S2 is almost over I hope there is gonna be a S3

*faints again*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vicky. Matt won't die...yet. And yeh there'll definetly be a season 3. But I dunno about season 4. We'll see.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, finally, after almost two weeks, here's a new ep. And it's not just any ep, it's the second to last one of season two. And in it you're gonna see a side of Aislynn that hasn't been shown before.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x21:
The other side of Aislynn.

Day 118: Indonesia.

“Will you marry me?” asked Matt, knelt down on one knee. Vicky stared at him for what seemed like ages, then opened her mouth.

“Yes.” she said, still shocked. “Ofcourse I’ll marry you!” She burst into tears of joy, and hugged Matt.

“Sorry…” said Matt. “But I don’t actually have a ring.”

“Oh, how well prepared.” laughed Paul.

“Shut up, Paul!” said Matt.

“I don’t care.” laughed Vicky. “I don’t need a ring.” She kissed him.

“Ew.” said Colin. “Can we get going now?”

“Colin!” snapped Aislynn. “He just proposed to her!”

“So?” asked Colin. “I could propose to anyone right now. It’s not hard…I’ll prove it…Nate, will you marry me?” He paused then added “Don’t answer that.”

“Okay, fine, let’s get going.” said Vicky. “We’ve gotta get to that airport.” The group walked off, towards the biggest city in all of Indonesia, which wasn’t really very big at all.

“Hello, how may I help you?” asked the ugly woman at one of the counters.

“Hi.” said Aislynn. “We’d like to get free tickets for the flight to California.”

“Err…I’m afraid you’ll have to pay.” said the woman.

“Wrong answer.” said Josh. He pulled out a knife and put it to her throat.

“Okay, okay!” said the woman quickly. “I can get you some damn tickets!” She looked on her computer, still with the knife up to her neck. “I can get you five normal tickets and two for first class.”

“Okay…” said Nate. “Well, I don’t need the first class, someone else can have that…”

“Oh, no, that’s fine, I don’t need them…” said Colin. “One of you guys can have ‘em.”

“Okay, if you say so.” said Nate, changing his mind quickly.

“What?” asked Paul. “Wait, that’s not fair!”

“I agree.” said Aislynn. “…I want first class too.”

“Well, you and Nate can’t go together!” said Josh.

“Why not?” asked Aislynn. “We’re just good friends now.”

Josh sighed. “Fine…But wait, shouldn’t the bride and groom get the first class?”

“Technically they’re not married yet…” said Nate. “So, no, they shouldn’t.”

“That’s okay, we don’t need special treatment…” said Vicky. “We’re in love.”

Josh groaned. “Fine…” he said through gritted teeth. “Nate and Aislynn get the first class tickets.” He grabbed the tickets out of the woman’s hand, and took away the knife.

And so Nate and Aislynn went through to the first class section, while the other five went to wait in a separate room. The flight wasn’t starting for another eight hours.

“So…” said Nate. They were sitting in the first class waiting room, and had champagne glasses in their hands. “Hmm…d’ya think they sell beer here?”

“I dunno.” said Aislynn, taking another sip of her champagne. She looked over at him. “Nate…if you’re trying to get back together with me…it’s not gonna happen.”

“What?” asked Nate, grabbing a tall cocktail glass with beer inside it from a waiter walking by. “No, no…I’d just like to be friends with you again…I don’t like the awkwardness between us lately.”

Aislynn smiled. “Me neither.” They smashed their glasses against each other and drank. “Waiter…could I have another champagne, please?”

“Yeah…” said Nate. “I’ll have one more beer…”

“What do you think they’re doing?” asked Josh, speaking really fast. “Do you think they’re holding hands? Do you think they’re hugging? Do you think they’re kissing???”

“I think…” said Matt. “That if you keep frantically asking all these stupid questions, I’m gonna kill you.”

“Ha, ha, ha.” said Josh. “I’m just worried, that’s all!”

“You’re paranoid, man.” replied Paul. “Just chill out, will ya?”

“I’m definitely not taking advice from you.” said Josh. “Not after that damn woman you brought to that ten-person date!”

“How about you take some advice from me?” asked Vicky. “I mean, I am a girl…”

“Okay, what’s your advice?” asked Josh.

“Relax. Aislynn’s with you now, you know she’d never cheat on anyone.” said Vicky. “She’s too nice.”

“Hmm…” said Josh. “I guess you’re right.” He smiled, and lay back on his chair.

“So, I say to him, I say…” said Nate, after his fourth beer. “Fred, you make me feel like a natural woman!”

Aislynn spat some of her third glass of champagne out, laughing like a crazy hyena. “That is hilarious!!!…Excuse me, waiter, could I have one more?”

“M’am, I think you’ve had enough…” began the waiter.

“What is this?” asked Aislynn. “The Disney Channel? I said I want one more, so I want one more!”

“Err, yes, M’am.” said the waiter, running off.

“Oi!” yelled Colin to a waiter. “Get me another coke, will ya?”

“Get it yourself, sir…” said the waiter. “I don’t have to be bossed around with you in C-grade.”

“Grr…” said Colin. “I’ll bet Aislynn and Nate are having a great time…”

“Wow…” said Aislynn, her eyes incredibly wide. “I think I really have had enough now.”

“Yeah…” said Nate, who was doing the complete opposite, struggling to keep his eyes open at all.

Aislynn stood up, but fell forward. She was now lying on top of Nate. She looked up at him, and they both looked into each other’s eyes. Without thinking, Aislynn kissed him. He kissed her back, and they both kissed over and over.

“Great…” said Paul. “Only two hours left…but it’s gonna feel like two days!”

“How about we play a game?” asked Vicky.

“Okay.” said Colin. “I’ve got a good one…it’s called ‘let’s kill those first class snobs’!”

Aislynn and Nate stepped out of a broom closet, both with messy hair and clothes. Aislynn put her hand to her head. “Nate…nobody can ever know about what just happened…it was just…a one-time thing…okay?”

“Gotcha.” said Nate, winking. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I really need to throw up in the bathroom.

“Okay.” said Aislynn. She buried her face in her hands. “What on Earth have I done?” she said to herself.

A large group of men wearing black stood in a room, looking at Aislynn on camera.

“Ooh, this is gold…” said one evil voice. “Everybody…we’re going in.”

TO BE CONTINUED, IN THE SEASON FINALE OF THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF AISLYNN.

Last edited by marcus on Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEST EP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this ep had some of the funiest lines ever haha AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

me saying yes to Matt YAY *faints* and OMG Aislynn what HAVE you done OMG someone caught it on camera AHHH poor Josh

did I mention me saying yes to Matt YAY *faints*
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop fainting!!!

Thanks Vicky...Best ep ever? Hmm okay, I spose it was pretty good. I hope the finale is better though.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I should stop fainting shouldn't I but HELLO I just accepted a proposal from thee Matthew 'Foxy' Fox *fain* kidding

Well there has been a lot of Best eps ever and this one is in that list... I can't wait to see what the finale brings
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I just found out Aislynn doesn't like the word bitches I changed Colin's line to "snobs" instead.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
“So?” asked Colin. “I could propose to anyone right now. It’s not hard…I’ll prove it…Nate, will you marry me?” He paused then added “Don’t answer that.”

I...LOVED that!

But dang did I have to be a skank and cheat on poor Josh???

Of course, Nate HAS been awfully sad lately. I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy that part a lot, lol!

And YAY for Vicky! [sing-song voice] She's gonna marry Matt! She's gonna marry Maaaaaaaatt! [/sing-song voice]

*grabs popcorn to wait for the exciting season finale!*

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Since I just found out Aislynn doesn't like the word bitches I changed Colin's line to "snobs" instead.

Thank you very kindly! *ruffles hair quickly, then looks innocent* Hm? Me? I'm just standing here innocently! See? *points to word "innocent."

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn. And you were drunk, so you're really not actually a skank.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, here's the season finale...This season's been really different to the first season, but I like to think it's still just as good. It's been a lot more about learning about characters, and also about fighting to save your friends. I'm hoping season three will be different again, but still be entertaining and funny. ...Anyway, enough about season three, it's time for the finale of season 2. Enjoy!

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x22:
A Turn For The Worst.

Day 119: Indonesia Airport.

“All passengers for flight number zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-one please board onto gate zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-zero-seven.” said a calm voice over the loudspeakers.

“Do the numbers really need to have all the zeros at the start?” asked Colin, checking to see if it was their flight. “I mean, why can’t they just say flight one, gate seven?”

“They take pleasure in confusing people at airports.” said Paul. “Haven’t you learnt that by now?”

“All passengers for flight number zero-zero-zero-zero--” the voice said again.

“Zero-zero-zero-zero…” mimicked Josh. “I wonder what the next number will be…zero, maybe?”

“Thirty Four.” the voice finished saying.

Vicky looked down at her ticket. “Thirty four…Hey, that’s us!” she said, jumping up.

“About time!” exclaimed Matt, heading towards the gate. All of them went towards the C-grade entrance.

Vicky looked up and down the line. They were the only passengers boarding. “Hey, how come the others aren’t getting on the plane?”

“They probably got bored with that stupid zero-woman and decided to catch a boat home.” said Josh, rolling his eyes. “Who cares? Let’s just get outta this place!”

“Thirty four…” said Aislynn, looking down at her ticket with eyes that had big droops underneath them. She had gotten better, and was now thinking clearly again, but she looked a mess. She looked across at Nate. He was asleep, with his hand on his forehead. He was badly hung over. She sighed. The only good thing was that perhaps when he got better, he wouldn’t remember what they had done only a couple of hours ago. She looked at her ticket again. “Oh yeah, thirty four, that’s us!” She stood up, not with enough energy to jump up.

“Come on, Nate, we have to get on the plane!” she said.

“Wha…” mumbled Nate, his eyes still closed. “I don’t wanna go to school…”

“Nate!” growled Aislynn, hitting him. Nate’s eyes opened.

“Okay, I’m coming…” he said. He turned to the side, and fell onto the ground. “Owww…” he moaned.

“Oh, come on, Nate…” said Aislynn, worried. “Pull yourself together!” She grabbed his hand, and lifted him up. She put his arm around her shoulder, and began to walk. His weight dragged her down, and they both fell onto the floor. She was ontop of him again. “Darn it!” she said. She hopped up as fast as she could. Nate was moving around on the floor like a zombie.

“Oh, god!” said Aislynn, freaking out. She looked over at the bar, and ran over. “Do you have any coffee?” she asked. “Very, very, strong coffee?”

“We sure do.” said the lady. She went over to the machine, pressed a few buttons, and out poured an incredibly dark, black coffee, that looked like thick mud.

“Lovely.” said Aislynn, turning her face away from the incredibly strong smell. She opened up Nate’s mouth, and poured the disgusting black liquid in. Suddenly Nate’s eyes opened, then widened, then widened more and more, until they were almost bulging out of their sockets. He suddenly sprang to life, jumping up off the ground.

“Hellooooooooooooooooo, everybody!!!” he grinned excitedly. “Natey’s in the house. Hehehahahahehehehahahaha!!”

“Oh, darn it!” Aislynn said again. “Well, I guess it’s better than you being a lifeless heap…”

“Ooh, yeah, baby!” yelled Nate. “Let’s go!”

“Okay…” said Aislynn, looking scared, and walking towards the plane entrance. She didn’t realize that nobody else was boarding with them.

“Wow.” said Vicky, walking into the plane. “Weird design, huh?”

Matt looked around. “Yeah…” The walls were painted orange, red, and purple, and there were big, bright cushions on the chairs.

“What the…” Paul trailed off, as he saw a big painting of a unicorn on the ceiling. “Are you sure we’re on the right plane?”

Aislynn and Nate walked into the same room. “Hey…” said Aislynn. “What are you guys doing here?”

“More like what are you guys doing here?” asked Josh, confused.

“We’re partying like it’s 1999, dude!” said the overly hyperactive Nate. “And you’re messing with my lifestyle!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” asked Colin.

“Colin, it’s Nate…” said Paul. “He’s always weird.”

“Well, yeah, but not this weird…” said Colin. “Oh wait, maybe you’re right…”

“Seriously, back on topic…” said Aislynn. “What’s going on?”

“Yeah…” said Vicky. “Why are we all in the same section of the plane?”

“And why does the plane look like it’s designed for hippies and druggies?” asked Matt.

“And why are we the only ones on the plane?” asked Josh.

“And why are we all in the same section of the plane?” asked Paul.

“Paul, Vicky already asked that…” said Colin, rolling his eyes.

“Oh yeah…” said Paul, embarrassed. “But still, why is this happening?”

“Because you’re not on a real plane.” came an evil voice. The whole group turned around to see a group of policemen walking towards them. “You may have been able to steal a bus, but that doesn’t mean we can’t trick you too.”

“You planned this all along?” asked Matt.

“Yep.” said the chief policeman. “We got the woman at the counter to get you those fake tickets, and we told the staff to pretend they were real…And now here you are, surrounded, with nowhere to go…Oh, except for the girl…”

“Me?” asked Vicky.

“No, the other one.” said the chief. Everyone turned to look at Aislynn.

“It’s always me, isn’t it?” she asked, annoyed. Another group of people walked behind her. It was Father Kongshaw and his army.

“Pleasure doing business with you, Mr Kongshaw.” said the chief, shaking hands with him.

“You old bastard.” said Josh through gritted teeth. “You do realize we’re gonna continue to come after you, right? No matter how many times you take her, we’ll get her. We’ll bring her back. No matter what you do to us, what special jail you put us in, nothing can stop us from getting to her again…You people just want her because you think she’ll lead you all to victory, over some stupid thing that the world is fine with. But we want her because we love her, and nothing can stop that.”

The rest of the group stood behind him, all nodding their heads confidently. Aislynn felt a tear trickle down her face.

“I hate to break up the touching speech here…” said somebody in the shadows. They stepped forward. It was Ronald McDonald, grinning evilly behind his huge red lips. “…But I believe in the next few minutes, you’re going to feel a lot less confident about that…” He turned to one of the many Marci behind him, and he ran forward to a TV screen, putting in a tape.

Aislynn and Nate were kissing passionately inside the airport cupboard. Josh stared at the screen in shock, then turned over to Nate, and then Aislynn.

"Woooohoooo!!!" said Nate, still absolutely crazy. "Wait...why don't I remember doing that?"

“I was drunk!” cried Aislynn. “I didn’t mean to!”

“Oh, please…” laughed Ronald. “You should know better than to get drunk with Nate! Even I know that, and I don’t know Nate very well!”

“Hey!” said Nate, frowning.

“It’s true.” continued Ronald. “The Marci and I have been trying to find you for a very long time…Finally, we were told about this great big bus theft…So we made a deal with the police. We knew that your ‘love’ and ‘friendship’ would continue to conquer us, again and again and again…so we decided to break this all up…This tape is the answer.”

“Josh, I didn’t--” began Aislynn.

“Don’t even try it, Aislynn.” said Josh, turning his back on her. “I knew it…you love him, you’ve always loved him despite the selfish things he does…”

“I swear…” said Aislynn. She trailed off, then turned to Vicky. “Vicky, tell him I didn’t mean it…”

“Look, Ais’…” said Vicky. “I…I dunno what happened…but no matter what, the fact is you still cheated on your boyfriend…”

Kongshaw grinned, then snapped his fingers. His warriors dragged her off, crying and screaming. The Marci each grabbed Vicky, Matt, Paul, Colin, Nate and Josh, who were all still shocked and amazed, and walked off.

“Don’t worry, sir.” said Ronald to the Chief. “They’ll never be any trouble to you again. He handed the chief some money, then walked away with everyone else.

Aislynn was pushed into a car, blindfolded. The car started to drive away, and then took a turn. And as the car turned, it seemed her life had taken a turn for the worst.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Oh no, life as I know it has just fallen apart! *wails* Kidnapped and everybody disliking me 'cause I'm a big, drunk skank!

WAHHHHH!!!

However, I loved all the zeros for the planes! Geesh, how TRUE is that?

But my absolute favorite line has to be:

marcus wrote:
“Oh, please…” laughed Ronald. “You should know better than to get drunk with Nate! Even I know that, and I don’t know Nate very well!”

Sorry, Nate. I just found that really funny... *hugs Nate so there's no hard feelings*

And poor Nate all hyped up on questionable coffee... Too funny! Uh... *hugs Nate again* Sorry. *clears throat*

Ahem. Anyway, that was a great ep and a great season ender! Here's looking forward to season 3!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn. You're not a skank though. You just made one huge mistake. And now everyone thinks you're a skank. Don't worry, you're not turning evil or anything.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: