Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Two.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*throws candy hearts*

Sorry it's taken me so long to get here... All I can say is, uh, er... Look, candy hearts! *throws more candy hearts*

Anyway, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at Nate's "Fred Flintstone" pick-up line!

I love how I'm so nonchalant at the end there, asking about who's up for the Chef's special...

*throws more candy hearts*

*AAA is now knee-deep in candy hearts*

Uhh... I guess that means my work here is through...

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. And don't worry Aislynn. I mean, those candy hearts must've costed a fortune!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, nothing's too good for AAA!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to your brilliant acting.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sooooooooooooo sorry I haven't written a new ep in like a week even though it's supposed to be a daily show! I really am incredibly busy with homework, film-making, guitar, and other stuff like that. I will try now to update as much as possible, but it is kinda hard, so I'm really really sorry. Anyway, new ep. It's a classic car chase type of ep...except the twist is it has a bus instead of a car. And there is some vomiting in this but just for those of you who don't like to think too much about that I only used the terms "getting sick" and "throwing up". Hope ya like!

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x19:
Ups and Downs.

Day 114: Scrowgamangavalawalachinga. (aka. The tiny village.)

After the odd “date” that had ended with two people crying, one person having an asthma attack and only seven out of ten people actually eating, the group had gotten back into their bus, and fallen asleep. The next morning, Aislynn got up first. She stood up, and walked through the dark towards the light switch. Suddenly she tripped over Nate and landed on top of him, who’s eyes opened.

Nate looked around. Aislynn was on top of him on the floor, her head against his chest.

“You jerk!” yelled Josh, who had just woken up.

“No, Josh, it’s not what you--” began Nate. Josh’s fist hit Nate, who fell to the ground.

“Josh!” yelled Aislynn. “I tripped over and landed on him!”

“Oh…” said Josh. He looked at Nate, who was lying on the floor rubbing his cheek. “Err…Sorry, Nate.” Nate looked at him, annoyed, but then turned to look out the window. The others turned too. They could hear the faint sound of a siren coming towards them.

“Oh God!” yelled Aislynn, pushing Paul. “Paul! Wake up! The cops are here!”

“Huh? Stop it! I don’t wanna grow a beard, man!” murmured Paul. Suddenly he realized what was going on, and got up and onto the driver’s seat.

“Err, Paul?” asked Josh as Paul put the keys in. “What were you muttering about growing a beard?”

“I have no idea.” said Paul. “I just mutter weird stuff in my sleep sometimes.”

“Okay…” said Nate. The bus sped off, as the sirens got louder and louder. Vicky, Colin and Matt woke up as the bus quickly turned a corner.

“What’s going on?” asked Matt.

“The cops are coming!” replied Aislynn.

“Oh, damn it!” said Colin. “I was having a wonderful dream about marshmallows and fairies…”

The group looked at him strangely. “And monster trucks…” added Colin, trying to sound more masculine.

Vicky rolled her eyes. “Anyway, where do we go from here?”

“We’re headed to the main airport.” said Paul. “So we’re continuing slowly up the mountain…and then very slowly down.”

“Huh?” asked Vicky. “Down?”

“Yeah, didn’t I tell you guys about that?” asked Paul.

“Paul, do ya really think you did?” asked Colin.

“Well…no.” said Paul, embarrassed. “But I’ll tell you now. We have to get over this huge mountain called Silabulu Hill to get to the closest airport. It’s not steep at all on the way up, but once you’re up top, you go down, and…it’s like an incredibly long, steep, roller-coaster.”

The group stared at him, shocked, and he looked back at them for a second.

“Paul, watch the road!” yelled Aislynn, breaking the silence. Paul turned around and saw that he was about to crash into a brick house. He turned a sharp corner. He looked in the rear view mirror. The police were now in sight.

“Oh, no!” said Colin. “Go as fast as you can, Paul!” The bus sped up more, and everything around them looked blurred.

“It’s okay!” said Paul. “Having trained this eye especially well since I lost the other, I can still make out the way the road turns.”

“Well, great…” said Vicky. “But I can’t! I think I’m gonna be sick!” She rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

Josh dizzed around. “Me too!” He rushed to the bathroom door, but it was locked. He opened up a window and put his head out it.

“Eww!!!” said Colin. “How can you do that?” Suddenly his face went green, and he ran to the emergency exit to do exactly what Josh and Vicky were doing.

“Paul, you can slow down a bit!” yelled Matt over the loud sound of the wind rushing by, or more like them rushing by the wind.

“Okay, but only a bit!” Paul yelled back. He slowed down slightly, and they could see the things around them again. Aislynn looked to the left. There was a police car there. There was one on the right aswell. And many around the back.

“I think they’re trying to trap us!” said Aislynn.

“Yeah.” said Paul. “But they’re not gonna get in front of the bus, not with me driving!”

Vicky, Colin and Josh came over to the front of the bus, finally feeling slightly better.

“Err, Paul…” said Colin. “There’s a police car in front of us…”

Paul looked in front. “Damn it! How the hell did that happen?!?” The police car was much bigger than the others, and could easily block the bus on a thin road. It stopped in front of them. They were now trapped, between the big car up front, the bunch of medium ones on both sides, and the large amount of small ones behind them.

Paul stopped the bus. “I think we have to give up…” he sighed.

“No we don’t!” said Aislynn. “I have a plan…”

“Damn it, why do you always seem to have a plan?” asked Matt.

“I’ve seen way too many action flicks.” replied Aislynn. “Now, Paul, make the bus move again…at full power.”

“But…” said Paul. “That big car will just block us!”

“Well then, turn around.” said Aislynn.

“There are other cars there, remember?” asked Paul.

“Not in the corner.” said Vicky, starting to understand Aislynn’s plan.

“What?” asked Colin. “That’s the edge of the hill! We’ll fall!”

“Well, obviously.” said Aislynn. “But look down.” The group looked over the edge of the hill, and saw that there was a road not much lower down. “You have to land there, Paul.”

Paul looked down, scared. “Well, I guess this is our only chance.” he said. He sped up and did a turn to the corner that he could just fit through.”

Vicky, Colin and Josh rushed over to the windows, feeling sick again. The bus dived down, and as it did, Josh, Colin and Vicky all threw up. On the police cars. The bus landed on the road. Paul made a sigh of relief. The bus drove off, and the police cars above looked down through the murky windows, absolutely amazed.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by marcus on Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*holds sides from laughing so hard*

Oh, I LOVED that ep! (And I admit, I prefer the slightly less graphic "getting sick" and other such euphamisms just because I'm a big namby-pamby wimp... )

That was just like my favorite sort of movie, tons of action, loads of humor, everything just going crazy and careening all over the place! Woo-hoo!

I pronounce this ep to be:

FANTABULOUS!

And honestly, I understand about you not updating daily. That kind of schedule is just about nearly impossible to stick to -- I tried that myself and eventually had to go with just once a week because it was making me crazy. Uh, crazier...

So, for me, I'm just thrilled whenever you post a new ep! I'd rather see it once a week then never again because you got so burned out you just gave up on it!

Oh, this was such a classic ep! Gotta go read it again!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks Aislynn!

Well, dunno if anyone's noticed, but eps actually have been atleast a page longer lately. So yeh, that's why i find it even more difficult. Besides, towards the end of last year I didn't get much homework, and by the very end, since it was holidays, none at all, so I found it much easier to write one ep a day.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Marcus... that was a great ep ... very action packed with driving and vomiting

I like how MG woke up dreaming about "marshmellows and fairies" and "monster trucks"

I agree with Aislynn... i would rather see one brilliant ep a week then lots of short crappy ones..... (not that any of them are of course )

plus it makes it all the more exciting when we finally get to that day when we get a new ep ... if that makes sense
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool ep! Okay I have had one of my marathon reads of your fic again lol I loved 2x18 I burst out laughing about 3 times. How come Colin always gets the girls I swear he gets all the muff in secrets Along with Nate of course but that's believable
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
How come Colin always gets the girls I swear he gets all the muff in secrets

Well, hate to tell ya that happens again in the next ep. Hey, plot development doesn't work if I had Jaime and Aislynn hook up... Or does it?
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thanks Paul. Maybe I'll be able to get you a girl in the future.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New ep. After this there'll be only 2, or maybe 3, more eps of season 2. Hope ya like this one.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x20:
Down to the Station

Day 117: The hills of Indonesia.

The group had been driving to the closest airport. Finally they were almost there. But there was one big obstacle to overcome.

“Okay, guys, here it is…” said Paul. “In five seconds, I’m gonna continue driving, and we’ll go at an incredibly fast rate downhill. “One…two…”

“But what if something goes wrong?” asked Colin.

“Nothing will go wrong.” replied Paul. “Now, one…two…three…”

“But how do you know that something won’t go wrong?” asked Vicky, scared.

“Nothing will go wrong!” said Paul again. “One…two…three…fo--”

“Promise us nothing will go wrong!” said Nate quickly, just as scared as everyone else.

“Nothing will go wrong!!!” snapped Paul angrily. “One…two…three…four…”

“But how do you--” began Aislynn, but Paul moved forwards, and they were now falling down the large mountain on the most horrible ride of their lives.

“AHHH!!!” they all yelled. The bus went down at an incredible speed, with everyone holding on to the seats in front of them. Finally, the bus stopped. It had crashed into a large building. They all looked around at where they were. Aislynn gasped. It wasn’t just any building they had crashed into, it was a police station. Several cops with guns rushed out and surrounded the bus.

“Err…Paul?” said Josh.

“I know, I know…something went wrong.” sighed Paul.

One hour later…

“I knew it!” said the officer. “I saw you people in the paper! You’re those weird crooks who almost killed that Kongshaw guy and then stole a bus over here! It’s been all over the news!”

“What?!?” asked Aislynn. The group had known the police and Kongshaw were still after them, but not that it had been told to the media aswell. The man handed a copy of a newspaper to Aislynn, who looked at it…

“RAVING YOUNG HOOLIGANS STEAL BUS.”

“Oh my God.” said Josh, looking over her shoulder. He read a part of it out loud. “The chosen one, who must lead us all to victory, appears to have a wild side aswell. She stole a bus along with a bunch of random losers…”

“Hey, we may be randoms, but we are not losers!” said Colin angrily.

“Well, you’re randoms who have broken over fifty laws in less than 120 days!” said the man.

“Actually, the exact number is 117.” said Vicky. The rest of the group looked over at her.

“You count?” asked Matt.

“Well, what can I say, I’m a geek.” said Vicky.

“Oh, great, I’m dating a geek!” laughed Matt.

The policeman stared at them all, confused. “None of you seem to understand the serious of this situation…you guys are gonna be trapped in jail, probably for the rest of your lives, and you’re laughing about randoms and geeks.”

“We have a weird sense of humor.” said Nate.

“Okay…well, anyway, get in the damn cell.” he said, and a group of guards came and took them to their cells.

“Wait!” said the policeman. “Just to make sure they don’t get up to any mischief, put them all in separate cells.”

“Oh, crap.” said Aislynn. They had all been so relaxed because they knew as a team they could easily break out of there like they had done so many times before. But if they were all in separate cells, it would be much more difficult. The guards finally put everyone in their cells.

Josh sat on a tiny little chair in the corner of his cell. It broke almost right away. “Oh, damn it!” he said.

“Psst, Josh…” said Matt. He was in the cell next to him. “Is that you?”

“Yeah, man, it’s me…why?” asked Josh.

“I think I know how we can get outta here!” said Matt.

“What? How?” asked Josh.

“Did you get the dinner?” asked Matt.

“If by dinner, you mean gross green-colored water and bread as hard as a rock, then yeah, I got it.” replied Josh.

“Exactly, it’s just like a rock…” said Matt. “Rocks can break through windows.”

Josh grinned. “Great! But there’s one problem…” he looked up at the window. “That window is way too small. I can’t fit through that! Not even a midget could!”

“Maybe for you…but not for Aislynn or Vicky.” said Matt. “Dunno if you noticed, but when the girls were dropped off at the women’s cells, they had big wide windows.”

“Psst, Vicky…” said Aislynn. “Is that you?”

“Yeah, it’s me.” whispered Vicky. “Hey.”

“I think I know how we can get out.” she said. “Have you seen that guard that keeps walking by?”

“Yeah…” said Vicky. “Why?”

“He’s been checking all the ladies out, the gross pervert!” said Aislynn. “…But that’s to our advantage today…you see, one of us could do some flirting, while the other one takes the keys off his belt.”

“Wow, how incredibly ‘The Great Escape’.” laughed Vicky. “Hmm…you know, it just might work…”

“Psst, Colin…” said Nate. “Is that you?”

“No, I’m Big Phillip, and get the hell away from me!” yelled a big, growly voice.

“Oh…sorry, Big Phillip.” said Nate.

“Ah, shaddap!” snapped Big Phillip.

“Nate?” asked Colin, who was on the cell on the other side of him.

“Oh…” said Nate. “There you are. I think I can get us outta here…”

“Really?” asked Colin.

“Well…no, not really.” sighed Nate. “I was just hoping you did.”

“Well, actually, I do!” grinned Colin. “See the chairs?”

“Yeah…” said Nate.

“I just broke one, and sharpened up the edge of one of the legs.” said Colin. “Now, it’s extremely dangerous.” He smiled evilly.

“You are pure evil.” said Paul. He was in the cell across from Colin. “You sure you’re not still partly evil from when the Marci took you?”

“I’m sure.” laughed Colin. “Now, call over the damn guard.”

“Officer!!!” yelled Paul. “I’m feeling a sharp, stabbing pain in my chest!” The officer came over. Colin stuck the sharpened chair leg in his stomach as he walked over. “Oh, no…wait…” said Paul. “You’re the one with the sharp stabbing pain in your chest. Sorry!”

Colin grabbed the keys off the man’s belt, and unlocked the cell. He moved over to Nate’s cell, and unlocked that, and then Paul’s aswell.

“Colin!” called Matt and Josh.

“I’m coming!” said Colin. He rushed over to their cells, and quickly unlocked them too.

“Oi!” yelled Big Phillip. “Get me outta here too!”

“Hmm…” said Colin. “Okay.” He unlocked Big Phillip’s cell. “Are we friends now?”

“Hell, no!” snapped Big Phillip.

“That’s great.” said Colin, ignoring him. “Now, we gotta unlock Vicky and Aislynn’s cells too!”

“But they’re in the women’s section!” said Paul. “They have a different key.”

“Err, guys…” said Big Phillip. “If those are your girls over there, I’m guessing they’re doing alright.” They looked over at the women’s section.

“Wow, your badge sure is shiny…” said Aislynn, leaning forward while the guard stared at her, hypnotized. Vicky grabbed the keys from his belt. Aislynn leaned forwards more and more, then unexpectedly hit him on the head with a piece of the disgusting, rock-hard bread. He fell to the ground. Vicky opened up the cell, and opened up Aislynn’s aswell. Josh, Matt, Colin, Nate and Paul all ran towards them.

“Oi!” yelled Big Phillip. “Get my girl outta her cell too!” He pointed towards an ugly woman in one of the cells nearby.

“Ew.” said Paul. “Alright, here ya go.” He threw Big Phillip the keys, and turned to the others. “Okay, let’s get out of here!”

“You’re not going anywhere.” said a voice. They turned around to see the main police officer holding a gun. “Get back in your cells.”

The group all put their hands up, except for Josh, who grabbed the piece of bread lying on the guard in front of them, and threw it at the window behind them. At the same time, Big Phillip and his girlfriend, Big Phillipa, punched the guard in the back of the head.

“Alright, let’s go!” laughed Aislynn. The whole group jumped out of the broken window.

“I’d just like to thank you for saving our lives, Phillip and Phillipa.” said Josh as they all got out into the fresh air.

“Shut up, loser.” said Phillipa, and the two of them walked away.

“Okay…” said Aislynn. “Well, come on, let’s get to the airport!”

“Wait!” said Matt, as the group began to run. They all stopped and turned to look at Matt. He walked up to Vicky. “Vicky… I have something to ask you… I was gonna ask it today once we got through that whole bus thing, but…”

“What is it, Matt?” asked Vicky.

Matt sighed, and knelt down on his knees. “Vicky…will you marry me?”

TO BE CONTINUED…

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*GASP* *faints*
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Big Phillip I thought he was gonna be one of those Bubba types and want to assrape someone but it's cool he was funny.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA bubba

*GASPS* *faints again*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 16 of 18

Jump to: