Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Two.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Two. Reply with quote

Okay, here's the first episode of season two of AAA. Not much to say about it really, but basically it's just a preview of what's to come in Season Two. Much more evil villians than the Marci, more Micky/Naislynn/Jolynn romance, and ofcourse the random humour of Paul and Colin. And there's Boone. Who cares about him, eh?

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x01
: Damsels in Distress – Part One.

Day 80: Shallabonbon.

Matthew Fox woke up in a dumpster. He looked around for anyone. For his friends. For his enemies. For Vicky.

“What the hell happened?” Matt thought to himself. Suddenly, visions came back to him, of Ronald Mcdonald, the Marci and orange houses. He groaned as he remembered being chased into this huge bin.

Suddenly, a bunch of blurry people ran towards him. As they ran closer they came into view. It was Colin, Paul and Boone the pig, all with looks of panic on their faces.

“Aislynn…Broadway…Cup holders…” said Colin. “Father…China…Hole…”

“What on Earth are you talking about?” asked Matt.

Colin continued. “Auditions…Daddy…Cups…Wouldn’t…fit…” he said, still not able to make a proper sentence.

“Oh my god!” Matt shouted. “Are you saying Aislynn got an audition for the ‘Daddy’s Cups Wouldn’t Fit’ play?”

Paul stared at him. “What kind of a stupid play would that be?”

Aislynn sat in Father Kongshaw’s private jet.

“Aislynn, you were the chosen one, and you must continue your journey!” exclaimed her Father.

“I’ve already had a journey.” Said Aislynn, not looking at him. “I don’t need to lead a bunch of old Asian people to fight against young, fit people!”

“Ais’, whether you like it or not, you were born to do this!” snapped Kongshaw.

“You know…” began Aislynn. “If I didn’t hate cursing, I’d call you something incredibly rude right now.”

“Shaddap!” said Kongshaw angrily. “You are to be a good girl from now on.”

“I’m leading a doomed army against my own will.” Said Aislynn. “I’m not going to have you control the way I act too. That’s another thing I don’t understand! I killed that Jacko guy who was teaching me!”

“Ah, yes.” Said Kongshaw, slightly more calm. “But we are led to believe that this is all part of fate, that you were supposed to kill him.”

“And I’m led to believe that you people are idiots.” Replied Aislynn.

Vicky sat in the middle of the McCafé. Several Marci were crowding around her, along with Dial-Up. Suddenly Ronald Mcdonald walked through the crowds and up infront of Vicky.

“Hello, hello.” Said Ronald.

“Hi…” said Vicky. She was sweating terribly. She hated clowns, and none were worse than Ronald Mcdonald.

“So, I hear you have a large bunch of money that you’re gonna be giving us now.” Said Ronald in an evil voice.

“Err… No actually. My friends have it.” Said Vicky, growing more and more scared.

“Curses!” yelled Ronald. “Where are these friends of yours?”

“I’m not telling you!” said Vicky angrily.

“Well then, I suppose we’ll have to resort to torture!” grinned Ronald. “Gentlemen, bring out the healthy kids meals!”

“No! Please, have Mercy!” yelled Vicky.

“Wow.” Dial-Up said to Marcus 17. “This guy is tough!”

Meanwhile, while such drama had been going on with all of their friends, Nate and Josh sat in the Shallabonbon Hotel.

“What the hell do we do with our lives now, Josh?” asked Nate. “We have no lives! Half our friends are gone, the two left are always pashing, and the woman we both fell for is now in Broadway, probably starring in some big performance!”

“I dunno.” Replied Josh, eating out of a tin of Spam. “Man, this stuff is disgusting!”

Suddenly Matt, Colin, Paul and Boone rushed in. “Guys, stop eating that crap and help us out!” yelled Matt.

“Why? What’s happened?” asked Nate, standing up. He looked at Colin, Paul and Boone. “What are you guys doing here? Where’s Aislynn, is she okay?”

“We’ll explain on the way to the airport!” snapped Colin. “Now hurry up!”

“Home, sweet home!” said Father Kongshaw, walking into his house in China with Aislynn.

“Woop-dee-doo.” Said Aislynn unhappily. “It’s even more of a hole than when I left!”

“You really need to cheer up.” Said Kongshaw.

“Has anyone ever told you that you seriously need a hair-cut?” asked Aislynn off-topic, staring at her Father’s long mullet and beard.

“It is a Chinese man’s pride to keep his hair long!” said Kongshaw proudly.

“Oh, I see, and what do you do to maintain dignity?” smirked Aislynn.

“Be quiet.” Said Kongshaw, annoyed. “Tomorrow you shall continue your training. You’d better not kill this teacher.”

“I’ll do my best.” Said Aislynn. “Stupid jerk.”

“What did you call me?” asked Kongshaw, raising his eyebrow.

“I called you… ‘Stupel Jorc’.” Said Aislynn, thinking on the spot. “It’s an old Asian saying meaning ‘You are such a wonderful man with long hair of pride.’”

“Oh.” Said Kongshaw happily. He turned his hair around as if he were in an advertisement for Herbal Essence Shampoo. “Thankyou.”

“Okay, I’m going to China.” Said Nate.

“Me too!” said Josh quickly.

“Fine.” Said Colin. “You two can come with me. That means Paul, Boone and Foxy have to search as many McDonalds restaurants as they can find.”

“Great.” Said Paul. “We’ll start in Hawaii.”

“Err, no. I’m pretty sure the Marci would still be on this island.” Said Colin.

“But they could be in Hawaii.” Said Paul.

“I doubt it.” Replied Colin.

“But it’s a possibility…” growled Paul.

“Paul, you’re not going to Hawaii!” said Colin loudly.

“Well, that’s just great.” Said Paul, rolling his eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it. Looking forward to more.

Confused, it's the 14th
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammit Hawaii sounded good too >< Nice first ep. *smacks Ronald upside the head for threatening to torture Vicky*
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yippee! It's the 15th on the 14th for me!!!!

marcus wrote:
Matt shouted. “Are you saying Aislynn got an audition for the ‘Daddy’s Cups Wouldn’t Fit’ play?”

Oh man, that whole exchange just struck me as hysterical!

marcus wrote:
“You know…” began Aislynn. “If I didn’t hate cursing, I’d call you something incredibly rude right now.”

Aww, I love being a good roll model.

marcus wrote:
“Okay, I’m going to China.” Said Nate.

“Me too!” said Josh quickly.

Woo-HOO! 2 Southern boys coming to save me!

marcus wrote:
“Great.” Said Paul. “We’ll start in Hawaii.”

“Err, no. I’m pretty sure the Marci would still be on this island.” Said Colin.

“But they could be in Hawaii.” Said Paul.

“I doubt it.” Replied Colin.

“But it’s a possibility…” growled Paul.

“Paul, you’re not going to Hawaii!” said Colin loudly.

“Well, that’s just great.” Said Paul, rolling his eyes.

Oh man, Marcus, I love the way you write! Oh, poor Pauly doesn't get to go to Hawaii...

Yay! Season 2 is off to a great start! We've gotta save Vicky from that nasty, Happy Meal-pushin' clown!

~Aislynn
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah looks like a great start for season 2, cant wait for more actions!

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.

MovieGuy wrote:
Confused, it's the 14th

It's the 15th over here. You all know how much I hate time difference...

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... it's my sis's birthday there then,
evangeline_lilly_rocks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job, marcus!!
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

not those healthy salads and yogurts ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahem.... btw great start to season 2 Marcus

got a dat for the next ep.... instead of 2 weeks make it 2 days
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the next ep, a new main character will come, a character will leave, and a character will die. And remember, Matthew Fox isn't a main character, he's a guest.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here's the new ep. It will have huge changes on lots of things. I think it's one of my best eps for a while actually.

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x02:
Damsels in Distress – Part Two.

Day 81: China - Aislynn’s Training.

“Now, take this piece of wood…” said Aislynn’s new instructor, handing her a large plank of wood. “And crack it open against your head, like so…”

The instructor demonstrated breaking the wood over his head, then rubbed his head.

“Err…” said Aislynn. “What exactly is the point of this exercise?”

“It frees the mind and helps your body to stay calm.” replied the instructor gently.

“No, it doesn’t!” argued Aislynn. “Look at you! You look like you’re in complete pain!”

“Silence!” said the instructor. “It is what Confucius did to stay peaceful.”

“Well, yeah…” agreed Aislynn. “But then Confucius was wrong in the head.”

“Only because of all the wood that hit his head.” replied the instructor.

“Right…” said Aislynn, still confused.

“Look! There’s a McDonalds over there!” Matt whispered to Paul.

“No, that’s a Burger King. I guess there’s no McDonalds in Shallabonbon.” said Paul. “Let’s go see if there’s any McDonalds in the Bahamas.”

“Shut up!” said Matt. “We have to save Vicky, then we can go to some tropical tourist place!”

“Fine!” snapped Paul. The two of them crept towards the McDonalds.

“On the count of three…” said Matt. “We open the door. One…Two…Three!” Both of them charged through the doors, where Vicky was tied up on a chair in the middle of a crowd of Marci. Ronald McDonald headed towards her, with healthy foods of sultanas and non-chocolate chocolate smoothies.

“NOOOOOO!!!!” Matt yelled. He charged through the crowd and knocked over Ronald. Ronald got up and punched Matt in the face. Paul ran over to Vicky to untie her. Suddenly Dial-Up came from behind him. “Paul, watch out!” yelled Vicky. Paul turned around only to be hit hard to the ground by Dial-Up.

“Ah, this is nice…” said Colin, sitting in the plane. “The cups actually fit in these cup holders…peace at last…”

“Oh, that’s nice.” said Nate. “Aislynn’s in deep trouble and you think it’s peaceful because you can rest your drink in a holder.”

Colin stared at him. “Since when do you care about other people besides you?”

“Well…” replied Nate, turning red. “Since I started dating Aislynn.”

“Nate, you split up!” said Josh.

“Yeah, but maybe…” Nate trailed off, then finally continued. “Maybe she’ll take me back if I can rescue her.”

“What?” asked Josh, annoyed. “You had your chance!”

“Yeah, well, so did you!” snapped Nate.

“No I didn’t. You stole my chance!” argued Josh.

“I did not!” gasped Nate.

“Trust me, if I had told her I loved her before you, we’d be together right now.” replied Josh angrily.

“How ‘bout we let Aislynn decide when we rescue her?” asked Nate, grinning.

“Let’s do it.” Josh grinned back.

“Sounds like a very entertaining contest.” said Colin. Josh and Nate looked down at him.

“You still here?” asked Nate.

“I’m always around when you two are having your little bitch fights.” laughed Colin.

“Now, time for some Tai-Chi.” said Aislynn’s instructor.

“Is that another aggressive wood-breaking trick?” asked Aislynn.

“No.” replied the instructor. “It is a relaxing art consisting of sitting, praying and playing the flute.”

“Wow, you guys sure know how to have a good time.” said Aislynn sarcastically.

“We sure do.” came a voice. It was Father Kongshaw. “How are you liking your classes so far?”

“I’m not.” replied Aislynn. “They’re boring and time-wasting.”

“Alright, that does it!” snapped Kongshaw. “What is it that gives you the right to laugh in the face of tradition?”

“Alright, I’ll show you!” said Aislynn. “Gather round, everyone!” A large group of men nearby came along. “Show me your fighting techniques.” she said to them. They all began to do strange things with wood and their legs, that couldn’t harm a fly.

“No, no, no!” snapped Aislynn. “That’s not how you fight! Who the hell could you hurt with those stupid little moves? This is how you fight…” Aislynn span around in the air, kicking and punching, then dived down to the ground where she punched her fist as hard as she could. The men stared, amazed, then began to clap. Suddenly the small clap turned into a roar.

Matt pushed Ronald to the ground again then ran towards Dial-Up. He grabbed a spear from one of the Marci then threw it, right through Dial-Up’s heart. Matt looked down at Dial-Up’s body. The spear had an engraving on it. He picked it up, and read it…

“BROAD BAND.”

Suddenly the spear lit up, and started to twirl around with Matt holding onto it. Soon the spinning stopped, and Matt stood there again. But not as Matt. He stood in a cape, with a beautiful glow around him.

“From now on…” said Matt triumphantly. “I shall be known as… Broadband Man!”

And so it was. A new hero had emerged. The conqueror of Dial-Up, now known as Broadband Man.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by marcus on Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now he's a bad guy?

Petty good I liked 2x01 better.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...he's still good. Maybe I'll go make that more clear.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
“Err…” said Aislynn. “What exactly is the point of this exercise?”

“It frees the mind and helps your body to stay calm.” replied the instructor gently.

“No, it doesn’t!” argued Aislynn. “Look at you! You look like you’re in complete pain!”

Yeah, you tell 'em, Ais! Can't pull nothing over on me, man!

marcus wrote:
“No, that’s a Burger King. I guess there’s no McDonalds in Shallabonbon.” said Paul. “Let’s go see if there’s any McDonalds in the Bahamas.”

Somebody get Pauly to a tropical location and quick!!!

marcus wrote:
“How ‘bout we let Aislynn decide when we rescue her?” asked Nate, grinning.

“Let’s do it.” Josh grinned back.

Yippee!!! You know how I luvs it when those Southern boys fight over me! *dreamy sigh*

marcus wrote:
“From now on…” said Matt triumphantly. “I shall be known as… Broadband Man!”

Oh...my... That was fantastic!!! It caught me totally off-guard! I loved, loved, loved it!

Fantastic chapter, Marcus!

~Aislynn

And I thought he was all heroic and everything, so I assumed he was a good guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: