Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn - Season Two.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already written your flashback. But I dont like it much. If you have any ideas for it tell me.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno... lol... your good at telling stories though, like about bricks and cheese

i'm sure it will be great
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm I guess. The one I've written is you working at a mechanics place damaging some guy's car.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol sounds good
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn

Episode 2x16:
The Bad Ol’ Days - Part Two.

“Do you think he took it okay?” asked Aislynn, looking over at Nate, who was talking to Matt, Colin and Paul.

“Err…” began Josh. “I dunno… He seemed kina…annoyed.”

“Darn it! I thought so!” said Aislynn. She turned to Vicky. “Come on Vicky, what do you think we should do?”

“Me?” asked Vicky.

---

“What should we do, Vicky?” asked a girl. Next to her was Vicky, only a year younger than she was now. They were at a mechanics shed.

“I don’t know!” said Vicky. “We’ll just tell him, we kinda…had an accident…and scratched his car. Repeatedly. Very, very badly.”

“Not just any car, a Porsche!” snapped the girl. “He’s gonna kill us. Do you know what the owners of those cars are like? They treat cars like they’re human beings. To him this will be as bad as his wife dying!”

“Oh, God!” said Vicky, panicking. “They shouldn’t let us handle the really expensive cars. We’re only new at this car place!”

“It’s called a workshop, Vicky.” said the girl.

“Whatever!” snapped Vicky. “I told you I was only new! I mean, I don’t even know my own job, how am I supposed to put a new engine inside a Porsche?”

“Okay, don’t panic, we’ll just say that…” started the girl. But just at that moment a man came up to them. The owner of the Porsche, a Greek man who wore a big leather jacket.

“What the hell is youze’s problems?” asked the man, with an annoying accent.

“We had an accident…” said Vicky. “Sorry!”

“Sorry’s not good enough, missy!” yelled the man, grabbing Vicky. “Just ‘cos it’s Friday you think you can slack off?”

“Actually…” said Vicky. “We do have this…one little joke…we call Friday ‘POETS Day’…Piss Off Early Today…” she laughed nervously. The man looked at her like she was wrong in the head. He dropped her and hopped into his now badly ruined car.

“Stupid jerks, ruining my car!” he yelled as he drove off.

“Another satisfied customer…” said Vicky, smiling. “Now, let’s piss off early.”

---

“Man, I loved that job…” said the older Vicky. The other two stared at her. “What?” she asked.

“You were supposed to be telling us what we should do, then you just trailed off talking about some Greek guy and your old job.” said Josh.

“Oh…sorry.” said Vicky.

“Maybe you’re not the person we should ask.” said Aislynn. “We should figure this out ourselves…Well, atleast, Josh should.”

Josh looked at Aislynn. “What am I supposed to do? I can’t just say ‘Nate, lose all feelings for Aislynn right now!’”

“Why not?” asked Vicky.

“Oh, come on, like that’d work!” laughed Josh. “I can’t just show him out the door!”

---

A younger Josh showed a man out the door of his apartment.

“Darn it!” said Josh out loud as soon as he closed the door. “I’m never gonna find a room-mate!”

The doorbell rang. “Oh, great.” thought Josh. “Another freak to interview.” He opened the door. A strange looking man with a small beard came in.

“Howdy.” he said. He looked around the place. “Wow…this place is huge!”

Josh looked around at the tiny little apartment. “Uhh…it’s alright…I guess…”

“It’s fantastic! And these curtains, they’re just mesmerizing!” he added, staring at the ugly brown curtains.

“Umm…Are you sure you’re looking at the same room?” asked Josh.

The man ignored him. “The carpet! Good god, it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!”

“Okay, you seem to be quite impressed with the place.” replied Josh. “Goodbye!” he added quickly, slamming the door quickly behind him.

“What a marvelous door!” Josh heard the man say. Josh sat down, putting his face in his hands. Soon the doorbell rang again.

“Hoi.” said a tiny little man. “I’m here in regards to the, uhh, ad…in the, uhh, paper…about a…uhhhh……….”

“A roommate!” Josh quickly finished his sentence.

“Yeah, yeah that’s it.” said the man. He looked up at Josh. “Who are you?”

“I’m…Josh.” replied Josh, confused.

“Get out of my house!” snapped the little man.

“This is my house!” said Josh.

“Oh…yeah…forgot about that.”

Josh rolled his eyes, picking up the little man and throwing him out the door.

Another man walked in straight after the little man ran off.
“Hello” said the man. He was the first one who looked normal. “I’m wondering if I could be your new room-mate. I assure you I’d be no trouble at all.”

Josh smiled. “Wow…you seem alright!”

“Why, Thankyou.” said the man, shaking Josh’s hand. Josh looked pleased. Finally a normal person. “Now…” continued the man. “One question…you don’t do random drug testings for your roommates, do you?”

“Err…no.” said Josh.

“Oh, good.” replied the man. “But if you did…make sure to tell me two weeks in advance.”

Josh stared at him, freaked out, and pushed him out the door. He sighed. “Maybe I’ll just have to live alone.” he said to himself.

---

“I can’t do it!” snapped Josh. “Aislynn, he’s your ex, you straighten things out with him!”

“Yeah, take matters into your own hands!” said Vicky.

Aislynn stared at the two of them.

---

A younger father Kongshaw, although he looked pretty much the same as he did last time Aislynn saw him, was doing the moonwalk. Or atleast trying to. It was the 80’s.

“Dad, stop it!” moaned an annoyed teen. “You can’t moonwalk, face facts!”

“I can so!” said Kongshaw. “Check it out!” He tried to turn around on the spot and fell onto the ground. The teenager burst out laughing.

“That is not funny!” snapped Kongshaw. “It’s no way for a chosen one to react!”

“Oh, god, not this thing again…” replied the teenager, Aislynn. “I’m not the chosen one!”

“Yes you are!” said Kongshaw. “Are you calling Confucius a liar? Because he said there would be a chosen one and you fit the description!”

“As a matter of fact I am calling Confucius a liar.” said Aislynn blankly.

“Well…” Kongshaw hesitated angrily. “He’s not!”

“Ooh, good comeback…” laughed Aislynn. “You great big idiot.”

“What did you call me?” he asked.

“A grande bui idocli.” replied Aislynn. “It’s an ancient Chinese saying meaning ‘wonderful man who can do the moonwalk like Michael Jackson himself’.”

“Oh…” replied Kongshaw. “Thankyou. I am very good at the moonwalk.”

“Uh huh.” replied Aislynn, rolling her eyes. “Jerk.”

“What did you call me?!?” said Kongshaw again.

“Err…” began Aislynn. “Joyk…meaning ‘great great man’.”

“No you didn’t!” snapped Kongshaw. “You called me a jerk! You think you can dance better?”

“Well…yeah.” said Aislynn.

“Let’s see it then!” replied Kongshaw. Aislynn got up and started chicken-dancing all over the place. The father’s guards and friends all watched her. At the end of her dancing they all clapped loudly. Kongshaw stormed off angrily. Aislynn smirked.
---

“Okay, I’ll do it!” said Aislynn. She started to walk over to Nate, but fell over as the boat moved around a bit. She went to get up but the boat moved even more.

“What is that?” asked Colin. “It doesn’t look like there are many waves.”

“It’s not the sea, it’s what’s in the sea!” yelled Paul. “There’s a shark!”

The whole group gasped. The shark appeared out of the water, snapping his teeth together. Paul turned the boat slightly, then went as fast as he could. The shark was still catching up to them.

“Throw something at it!” yelled Matt. Colin picked up Nate.

“Not me!” snapped Nate. “Put me down!” Colin casually dropped Nate onto the ground and ran over to get a chair. He threw it at the shark’s mouth. The shark snapped it in two and kept swimming towards them.

Vicky grabbed one of the fishes they had caught earlier. She threw it out of the boat, and the shark headed for it, leaving them alone. “Phew!” said Vicky.

Aislynn turned to Josh. “Maybe Nate will just forget over time.” she whispered.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo-hoo! More flashbacks! I know you said they're hard to write but they sure are fun to read!

Vicky working in the mechanics' place! Hey, I believe she could've gotten that engine in the Porsche if she'd just had the time! Josh trying to find a roommate... Kongshaw trying to moonwalk... And of course, me and my fabulous chicken-dance... *dies laughing*

marcus wrote:
“Throw something at it!” yelled Matt. Colin picked up Nate.

“Not me!” snapped Nate. “Put me down!”

If I hadn't just died laughing, then THAT would've killed me!

Loved it, Marcus! Extremely fantabulous, as usual!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn. Writing the next ep now, no flashbacks though.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's coming......................

Last edited by marcus on Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, new ep. I don't wanna bring back the Marci or the Chinese guys for a while, since I think they're getting a bit tiring. In the eps set in Indonesia they're gonna be on the run from the cops, which should be interesting.

Episode 2x17:
The Great Bus Theft.

Day 110: Indonesia.

“We’ve made it!” said Paul excitedly. It had been two weeks since they set off, as Paul had predicted, and they were finally in Indonesia.

“Yay!” exclaimed Aislynn. “Thanks Paul!”

“Yeah, thanks, Pirate Paul.” said Colin.

“That joke’s getting really old.” replied Paul.

“No it’s not!” said Matt. “It’ll be a long time before the joke gets old!”

Paul rolled his eye as they got to land. They all jumped off the boat, finally back on dry land.

“So…” said Vicky. “Everyone ready?”

“Yep.” said Aislynn.

“Yeah.” said Josh.

“Yes.” said Paul.

“Uh huh.” said Colin.

“Totally.” said Matt.

“Yes.” said Ethan. The group stared down at a man.

“Who are you?” asked Aislynn.

“I’m Ethan!” said Ethan.

“Well, as far as I can remember there wasn’t an Ethan on the boat, so bye.” said Colin.

“Oh…okay. Bye.” Ethan suddenly disappeared.

“Okay…” said Colin. “What was that about?”

“Who cares?” said Nate. “I’m starving, let’s get some food.” The group, who were also incredibly hungry, and sick of eating seafood, nodded and headed off to a café nearby.

“What do you have?” asked Matt to the man at the counter.

“We have steamed rice, grilled rice, rice on a stick, buttered rice…” replied the man.

“Anything besides rice?” asked Josh.

“Umm…” said the man. “I don’t think so…It’s our staple diet in Indonesia…but we have white rice, brown rice, rice a la rice, rice surprise…”

“What’s rice surprise?” asked Aislynn.

“Rice without anything special on it.” replied the man.

“Okay…” said Colin. “I’ll have some rice, please.”

“A good choice, sir.” said the man.

After they had finished eating their rice, they discussed where they planned to go next.

“So…we hardly have any money, we’re stuck in a country obsessed with rice, and we’re supposed to get to Hollywood…” said Vicky. “How the hell do we do that?”

“Well…” said Paul. “We can get to the central Indonesian airport…it’s the only one that does international flights. “But…we’d…probably have to get there on foot.”

“And how far away is it?” Aislynn sighed.

“It’d take us…about a month.” said Paul.

“No way!” said Nate quickly. “I am not gonna go through this country for an entire month.”

“Yeah, there’s gotta be another way.” said Matt. “How ‘bout we steal a car?”

“Steal a car?” asked Josh. “I dunno…”

“We’ve broken about fifty laws on our journey already.” replied Matt. “Why can’t we break one more?”

“Err…” said Colin. “We’d need more than one car for all of us.”

“No, we don’t need any cars.” said Aislynn. “We’re gonna have to steal a bus.” The group nodded.

“So it’s settled then?” asked Paul. “We’re traveling across Indonesia on a stolen bus?” The group nodded again. “Okay, but exactly…how do we steal the bus?”

Day 111: A Bus Stop.

A large bus stopped over at the stop, where Vicky, Matt, Colin and Paul were. They all walked on. Paul walked up to the bus-driver and kicked him in the head. He fell down onto the horn, which beeped loudly.

“Damn it!” yelled Colin, quickly throwing the bus-driver out of the bus. There was a siren in the distance. Police cars came around the corner, their lights flashing brightly.

Matt jumped onto the driver’s seat and started driving. Paul turned to all the passengers. “Okay…everyone stay calm.” said Paul. “We’re not gonna kill you. Just…”

“Oh my God, they’re gonna kill us!” yelled a man.

“No!” said Vicky. “We’re not going to kill you!”

“Oh, please, you can shoot me, just let my children go!” said a woman.

“Will you people listen?” asked Colin. “We’re not gonna hurt you! We’re just stealing the bus!”

“Ahhh!!!” yelled a man. He jumped out the bus window.

“What the?” asked Vicky. “Why don’t you people listen?” At that time a police car came driving right towards the bus. Paul turned sideways. There were more police cars. He looked behind. They were completely surrounded. A man wearing a helmet got out of one of the cars.

The man walked into the bus. He took off his helmet. It was Josh.

“Pleased to see ya, Josh!” smiled Vicky.

“Okay, everyone, get out!” said Josh. The passengers rushed out the door, to the real police.

“Let’s get outta here!” yelled Josh.

“We can’t, we’re surrounded!” panicked Paul.

“Don’t worry, our plan’s going to plan…ah, here’s the final stage.” said Josh happily. The group watched as a big plow truck came round the corner. It moved a large amount of police cars out of the way, and headed towards the side of the bus. The driver got out. It was Aislynn. She smiled as she got in and they drove off.

The real policemen, who Josh had tricked, stood with the passengers of the bus, who Matt, Vicky, Colin and Paul had tricked, nearby the plow truck that Aislynn had managed to get. They all gasped in awe.

The group were back on the road, and now they had another enemy - the law.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, nothing better than the ol' exciting car (or bus... ) chase! Woo-hoo! We're fugitives from the laaaaaw!

Wait a minute, that actually wouldn't be such a good thing, now would it???

Loved it!
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn. Well, it wouldn't be a good thing if it actually happened to us, but it should hopefully be good to read.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO... great eps Marcus.. I loved my flashback loved the bus thing too... all i can picture is that old hillbilly music playing as we steal the bus
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Vicky.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, this ep's a special one for Valentines Day. It has everyone getting atleast a bit of romance lol. Hope ya like.

Episode 2x18:
The Ten-People Date.

Day 113: The Hills of Indonesia.

The bus curved along the windy roads on top of the hills. They had been driving non-stop for two days, switching drivers between Paul and Josh.

“Oh, darn it!” said Paul, who was the one currently driving.

“What?” asked Vicky.

“We’re out of petrol.” replied Paul.

“Oh no!” said Aislynn. “Is there a village or something nearby here?”

“Yeah, there’s some town nearby. But we’ll have to push the bus there.” said Paul.

The group groaned and walked out to the back of the bus. “1...2...3...Push!” yelled Paul, and they started moving the bus very slowly forward.

“Turn to the left!” yelled Colin, and they all turned their feet to the right to get the bus to turn around.

This went on for about one hour, until they had finally gotten to a little town called Scrowgamangavalawalachinga, also known as “the tiny village” for people who couldn’t pronounce the real name properly. Which was pretty much everyone.

“Hmm, this should be a nice place to stay for the night.” said Colin. “I doubt people here would be on the lookout for bus-stealers.”

“Yeah.” said Matt. “We could have dinner at that restaurant there.” he said, pointing at a restaurant. “We could just pay them in rice, they’d probably worship every grain of it.” He laughed.

“Well…” said Vicky. “We could have our first official date there…”

“Ooh, sounds good.” replied Matt happily. “Maybe we could go on a double date with Aislynn and Josh.”

“And exactly what the hell would we do?” asked Colin angrily.

“How ‘bout you go out and see if there’s any girls in the village for ya?” asked Josh.

“Why, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever--” began Paul.

“We’ll do it!” said Nate quickly. The others stared at him. “Well, it can’t be difficult for me, I mean, women practically faint at my feet.” he said. It was clear he was trying to annoy Aislynn and Josh.

“Great.” said Aislynn. “We’ll have a five-person date!”

So Colin, Paul and Nate went out to try and find some decent girls for them.

“Excuse me…” said Paul, walking into an information center where a pretty girl was. “I have a question…how did you manage to become so beautiful?” The girl giggled. Paul grinned.

“Excuse me…” said Colin, walking up to a beautiful blonde woman in a pub. “I was just wondering what a pretty girl like you was doing in a place like this…” The woman smiled at him.

“Umm…err…” said Nate to a girl in the street. “I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I can make your…bed rock.”

The woman sighed. “That’s the oldest pick-up line ever, and it didn’t even work for the person who made it up!” she walked off.

“Damn it!” said Nate. He turned to another woman. “Hi…will you go on a five-person date with me?”

“You’re dating five people?” asked the woman, shocked.

“No!” said Nate quickly. “It’s a date with friends of mine…some of them are guys…”

“Eww!” she said. “You’re dating guys and girls?” she slapped him and walked off.

Paul walked over to Aislynn, Josh, Matt and Vicky, who were by the bus after just getting it refueled.

“I got my date.” grinned Paul. “My lines just never get old…” he said.

Colin ran up soon. “I got my date!” he said excitedly. “I am the king of pick-up lines.”

“Oh, yeah?” asked Paul. “I’m pretty sure the crown goes to me…I mean, I could get anyone along this street…”

“Oh, really?” replied Colin. “Go on then…”

“Fine!” said Paul, walking up to a person nearby.

“Umm, Paul…” said Aislynn. “That’s a guy.”

“Oh…” said Paul. “Oops.” Nate walked past Paul and up to the rest of the group.

“I got a date!” he said happily.

“Cool. What’s she like?” asked Matt.

“Well, she’s brilliant, of course!” said Nate. “I mean, she’s going out with me, isn’t she?”

The others rolled their eyes and walked into the bus to get ready for the date.

“Oh my goodness, sir!” said the waiter. “Thankyou, Thankyou!” he said after having received the rice instead of money.

“What an idiot.” said Josh. They all sat down at their table.

“So…” said Aislynn. “Why don’t we get to know each other?”

“Okay…” said Paul’s date. “I’m Sandy, I work at the information desk, and I like horses…horses are cool…” She started breathing heavily.

“Err, yeah…” said Aislynn, confused. “They’re alright…anyway…”

“I once saw a horse…and it…like, totally…jumped over a fence…” continued Sandy.

“Yeah, that’s nice…” replied Aislynn. “Now, onto…”

“I have a black horse who--” added Sandy.

“Sandy, that’s enough!” said Paul, putting his hand in front of her mouth. “Now, Colin’s girlfriend, what are you into?”

“Hi, I’m Helen. I’m a lingerie model and a dancer.” said Helen, throwing back her hair.

Colin stared at her. “And she’s mine!” he whispered to Paul excitedly. Paul rolled his eye.

“Okay…” said Vicky. “What about you?” she said, turning to Nate’s girlfriend. The group stared at Nate’s girlfriend. She was a very ugly woman with thick black hair and large buck teeth that stuck out right in front of her lips. She grinned, then spoke.

“Hi, I’m Clorine…” she said with a strange nasal voice, as Nate buried his head in his hands.

“Err…” said Josh. “Isn’t chlorine what you put in your pool?”

“Josh!” snapped Aislynn, slapping her boyfriend on the head.

“It’s spelt C-L-O-R-I-N-E.” said Clorine, with her very annoying voice still very strong. “Anyway, I have asthma, diabetes, food allergies, I’m allergic to cotton, mints, sugar…If I stay out in the sun too long I get sunburnt very easily…one time I almost got cancer…I had my neck broken five times and have a slight speaking problem…”

“Ya don’t say.” sniggered Paul quietly. Sandy laughed incredibly loudly.

“This guy is…hilarious!” she said, breathing heavily again. “My two loves - Horses, and Polly…”

“Since when do you call me Polly?” asked Paul.

“Since now!” laughed Sandy.

“But…don’t I get a say in this?” asked Paul, annoyed. “Hey, I’ve got an idea…choose, between me and your stupid horses.”

“Stupid?!?” asked Sandy. She burst into tears and ran into the bathroom.

“Paul, that was really mean…” said Vicky.

“Ah, shut up!” said Paul, annoyed at how stupid his date had turned out to be.

“What was she laughing so hard at anyway?” asked Aislynn.

“Oh, I was just saying how annoying Clorine’s voice was, and…” began Paul. He had forgotten Clorine was still there. “Oops.”

“You’re so rude!” said Clorine. She started breathing uncontrollably, worse than when Sandy had breathed when she laughed. She was having an asthma attack.

“Oh, darn it!” yelled Nate. “Get an ambulance!” he yelled to a waiter.

“I…love…you…Nate…” said Clorine. Nate looked at her, disgusted.

“I am so breaking up with her after this damn asthma thing!” whispered Nate to Matt. Matt nodded.

Nate ran to the hospital nearby with Clorine, dragging Paul with him. Colin turned to Helen. “Err, want something to eat?” he asked.

“Colin…” said Helen. “I don’t think I can enjoy dinner with you after that huge crisis…Your friends are very…odd.”

“Oh, God!” said Colin angrily.

“Sorry.” said Helen. She gave him a huge, passionate kiss, which lasted for about 30 seconds. Then she ran off.

“Wow.” said Colin.

“Yeah…sorry it didn’t work out for you, man.” said Josh.

“Are you kidding?” laughed Colin. “I just got kissed by a lingerie model! This is one of the greatest moments of my life!” The rest of them laughed. Sandy walked by sobbing, muttering something about horses and Paul. They all looked at her, then saw Nate and Paul walking back in.

“She’s fine.” said Paul. “Atleast, she was fine…but then Nate broke up with her.”

Nate looked guilty and embarrassed that he hadn’t found any good girls who wanted to date him. The group all sat down.

“So…” said Aislynn. “Who’s up for the Chef’s Special?”

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by marcus on Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO... that had to be one of the funniest eps ever lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 15 of 18

Jump to: