Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your favourite character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favourite character
Charlie
18%
 18%  [ 14 ]
Kate
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Jack
21%
 21%  [ 16 ]
Jin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Locke
6%
 6%  [ 5 ]
Michael
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sawyer
24%
 24%  [ 18 ]
Sun
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Others (please say)
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 75

Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm too bad there was no Sayid there... He's my absolute favorite character!

I also love Jack, Hurley, Sawyer, Sun... And now Paulo but because I'm a great fan of Rodrigo Santoro.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm for Charlie because the grittier and more dramatic and emotional and just OMGYOUCANTSTOPWATCHINGTHROUGHYOURSPLAYEEDFINGERSONYOURFACE....Charlie's always good for a giggle and I like that, too. Plus, he's not on much, so I'm able to actually miss him
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Jack

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
harpreetd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack is my favorite character on soo many levels that I can't even discuss right now. And not because he is heroic, but he has many qualities that I've always wanted and he has different struggles he faces that he overcomes with brilliance. Every tense scenes in this show involves Jack, ALWAYS. And that is because he brings out emotions and a sense of rebellion and fight against injustice.

And maybe because he is a healer, he always tries to help people... and NOT for himself, like soo many of these other LOSTies do for their own benefits. He simply saves people, and never thinks twice about it. Who knows maybe I just like him because I also wish to be a Doctor someday soon, because I want to help and save people too.
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite character was always Sawyer right from moment he said 'probably bear village'!
But then during season 2 it started to change. I think it might be that more people started to warm to him, whats the point in a bad boy if everyone loves them!
And I don't really like season 3 Sawyer.

Right now my favourite is Jack!
I had moments when I thought Jack was abit dull but he is forever surprising me with some of the things he does.
First moment of this was probably in Confidence Man when he helped Sayid to 'torture' Sawyer - not your conventional hero.
Then in Deus Ex Machina when he asked Sawyer about his sexual diseases even though he knew he only needed glasses! Genius!
And right now I'm loving season 3 Jack. When he took out the 'other' in Scrubs and took control of the OR and demanded talk with Kate was just genius. And the fact that even though he had seen her with Sawyer, he was willing to go to great lengths to try and help her escape just raised my opinion of Jack even further!

Without rambling on too much more I also love Desmond, I think he's a great character and can't wait to see more when season 3 eventually returns! Also I think Locke is probably one of the best characters ever on TV. I kinda have a love/hate relationship with him, as soon as he does something I hate like punch Charlie, he somehow manages to win me back. And I always love a Locke episode, they never fail to have me in tears.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fabu
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desmond is my favorite character and Jin comes in second place.
KiraMarie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Sawyer because he is layered and interesting, plus it helps that he is hot. lol.

I love the jokes and nicknames too.

http://www.youtube.com/10thkingdomfanatic
ClairePace
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite characters are Charlie and Claire ^_^ they're so cute together.
And then, I also like Sawyer, because he's always witty, Jack, Kate and Sayid...no, wait, I like all of them^^ appart from the Others (also Juliet) and Ana-Lucia (I don't like this "I'm a hard girl" manner) and Locke (I know, you're going to shoot me, but I can't stand him...first the thing with Boone, then he beats up Charlie...)

My mother-tongue is German, not English, so I'm sorry for mistakes.

Icons and Banner by me: http://clairepace17.livejournal.com/
MewSandra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first my favoritecharacter was Sawyer, but after mabey one season I've startted to change and like Jack more and more (I also turned Jate. ) so now I think Jack is my favorite but I like all of them. Sawyer is still great. I love his humore.
pleiade3
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite is Danielle. I am glad that we are getting to see more and more of her. There is a lot of mystery behind her that has yet to be opened up. I have to say my favorite episode was Solitary, and her scenes with Sayid. She tugged at my heart, feeling for her in the beginning. Then the scene with Claire in the medical hatch, when Claire confronted her and finally had the memories to realize that Danielle was trying to help her. Third, (funny in the order they came) was when Kate asked Danielle why she had not asked about Alex as of yet. It was the perfect answer. A mother who loves her child, yet fears rejection after all these years. I can certainly understand. And when/if the moment comes that Alex and Danielle meet, I feel it will be a very emotional one. So many questions, especially from Alex's side.

Next favorite at the moment would be Juliet. I know she is being seen as evil at the moment, but a few have done worse to get off the island.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am loving Danielle as well. I think her character has been vastly underused, but that keeps her mysterious don't you think?
pleiade3
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I like how she has been in and out in these last few episodes. Keeping out of the big things going on, part of her survival instincts. But, I do look forward to knowing more.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs Charlie* Charlie has been my favorite character since the Pilot episode. At first it was just because he was played by my favorite actor in the world...but then I just started loving his character. He's really interesting and not just one layer. He has different levels. He can be sweet to Claire, both mean and friendly to Hurley, awful to Locke, and plenty more. He's just a great character, and he's changed so much from the way he was when they crashed.

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Sawyer, baby!

So why do I like Sawyer so much? Forgetting the dimples, that Southern drawl, and the fact that I just plain think he's gorgeous... Well, I happen to like the whole bad-boy-with-a-heart-in-there-somewhere type (in fiction, not in real life, mind you! ). I like watching him struggle to find his true nature beneath all of the "just take care of numero uno" learned behavior that came from his childhood.

I like it when he does something nice then looks surprised at himself. I like it when he does something selfish then looks disappointed in himself. He's a complicated guy, sweetheart. To borrow his line.

To me, he has that appeal that you know you shouldn't trust him but you really want to. He knows he's good-looking, yet he's insecure. He could charm the proverbial Eskimo into buying ice. He's always looking to secure his power base -- by collecting as many items from the plane as he could, thus insuring that people had to come to him for things they needed, not the other way around. Yet he told Jack about what his dad had said in the bar and he didn't do it for any sort of gain. It was a gift. And he gave it to his biggest rival for free.

I just like him. Even though in real life, I hope I never meet him. 'Cause he'd charm me into giving him my prized silver collection (if I had one ) and leave me standing there, grinning like an idiot, while he strolled away.

And yeah, those the dimples really don't hurt, either... *sigh*

~Aislynn

Wow, you just described Sawyer extremely similarly to how I describe him constantly! I love him for everything you described. I love watching his struggle, his pain when he acts like an ass (and he does a lot) and how he's constantly trying to be better than that. I like that. He's simply horrible, but he hates it. He recognizes how wrong he is, and he wants to change. Plus he gorgeous and that accent... *snaps out of dreamland* Btw, that last part reminded me of the fact that Josh was going to be a Realtor or something like that. Can you imagine 'Sawyer' selling you a house? I would buy a piece-of-crap shed from him, and he'd have me believing it was a mansion. xD Not that Josh would ever do that.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still have to say lockes my favorite. Hes gotten a hard rap through season 2 and 3 but im sticking with him! Desmond would come in close second. Then probably Sawyer, Hurley, Jack, Charlie, Kate, Claire, Sun, Jin, Vincent, Shannon, Boone.... god i love em all!!!

Desmond, Eko, and Ben are my faves introduced in season 2!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: