Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOST on MAD TV Tonight!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: LOST on MAD TV Tonight!!! Reply with quote

http://www.madtv.com/lost/

Here is a preview clip--Looks awesome-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L M A O THAT'S GREAT!!!
Micheal McDonald as Locke??!!?!? AWESOME!!!!! Two best characters on tv as one
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadTV is the worst thing on TV ever. I've tried watching this show several times to try and see what the rave is and I've only laughed maybe once. This show is 99% crap with 1% that MIGHT be funny. That preview wasn't very funny either.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
MadTV is the worst thing on TV ever. I've tried watching this show several times to try and see what the rave is and I've only laughed maybe once. This show is 99% crap with 1% that MIGHT be funny. That preview wasn't very funny either.

Sorry, I'll get off my soapbox.

I whole heartedly disagree. I think this is the funniest sketch comedy show on tv at the moment. Leaps and bounds better than SNL. Love the preview and laughed my ass off. Out of curiousity what do you find funny? Say the family guy

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SNL hasn't been funny for a long while. Once Jimmy Falon and Will Ferrell left it was pretty much dead. I think there's some good talent still there, it's just not coming together.

The only thing that comes to mind that's REALLY funny on TV, isn't on TV anymore, but it's kinda recent. The Office. Pure gold that show is. Bloody brilliant. And there was a nice wink nod reference to it in Lost an episode or two ago.

David Letterman. He's funny. And Curb Your Enthusiasm in HBO is GENIUS beyond words. Beyond that I can't think of too much on TV right now that is funny. All the good stuff is drama, and typically on HBO. Lost is a nice exception.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:

David Letterman. He's funny. And Curb Your Enthusiasm in HBO is GENIUS beyond words. Beyond that I can't think of too much on TV right now that is funny. All the good stuff is drama, and typically on HBO. Lost is a nice exception.

I'm a little comedy central obsessed. Jon Stewart, Drawn Together, and vintage Reno 911 (season 1) always kill me. LOVE Curb Your Enthusiam, got the DVD collection. Slight obsession with The Family Guy, but not much else on tv makes me laugh. Glad you mentioned CYE because I was thinking you didn't like humor or something. MADtv isn't the funniest show on tv, but it always makes me laugh. peace-l

Jake's Twin
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beg your pardon, one BLINDING exception... The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. That show deserves ungodly amounts of money thrown at it. And the Chappelle show is about 80% funny, but when it is funny, it's side splitting funny.

LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
Beg your pardon, one BLINDING exception... The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. That show deserves ungodly amounts of money thrown at it. And the Chappelle show is about 80% funny, but when it is funny, it's side splitting funny.

Mentioned JS--Good boy! Been obsessed with him since i saw his 94' HBO special Unleavened. Chappelle is funny, but i haven't seen it since "I'M WAYNE BRADY BITCH!"

Jake's Twin
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the wonderful glory that is South Park. Still at the top of it's game unlike some other long running animated series (cough cough Simpsons).

LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
And the wonderful glory that is South Park. Still at the top of it's game unlike some other long running animated series (cough cough Simpsons).

My twin sister (yes i really do have an identical twin) LOVES the simpsons. She makes me watch all the reruns all the time. I do enjoy it--best episode was when they spoofed Run Lola Run.

South Park is a given. The chinese star episode made me wet myself. A little.

Jake's Twin
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

South Park. Malcom in the Middle. Fraiser. 3 very different shows, but all kings.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Malcom in the Middle. Fraiser. 3 very different shows, but all kings.

I like the older Malcom episodes. Powerwalking etc lol. Can't get into the new episodes. I think i might be too dumb to understand the humor of Fraiser. BTW sent you a PM Simon.

Jake's Twin
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.. the new simpsons episodes are really dying out... that last one was just lame, not even funny at all. They've overaccentuated Homer too much, all he does is scream and run around in circles spouting nonsense each episode >.<
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Office. Wow. I only saw Season 1 but oh my god. That was so original and great.

And now, I'm very sorry to do this, but I feel it is my duty to show you something that will piss you off like nothing else has:
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Office/

Why.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL that was great! Micheal McDonald is pure gold. I tell you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: