Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desmond-related Things

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Desmond-related Things Reply with quote

Along with an interesting storyline, Season 2 of "Lost" has given me an obsession over the character, Desmond. I'm sure several people feel this way, as well. Does anyone have anything to contribute about the character Desmond. Fanart, stories, even thoughts or opinions of what his character is all about. I would whole-heartedly appreciate it!

P.S. If anyone would like to read a Desmond story I've written, click on the following link. Feel free to tell what you think of it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2660620/1/

--PsychoCynic
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am deeply, almost pathetically obsessed. I have a Desmond music video up here.

My Desmond fanfic can be read here.

I have 28 Desmond icons using obscure Internet acronyms plus a Desmond wallpaper here.

Another Desmond wallpaper, this one focusing on the gratuitous shower scene, here.

I have a third Desmond wallpaper but it's really bad and I'd rather not flaunt it.

I also run the Desmond C2 community on FFN. And I added your fic to it, PsychoCynic. It's very good! I would've reviewed on FFN but my browser has difficulty with their review methods.

sig by niki blue
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://lostvideo.net/viewvid.php?vidid=833 <- First Desmond video ever!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, great to see some more Desmond-fanatics! Nice to know I'm not alone on this.

MovieGuy, amazing video! I still remember that particular "Simpsons" episode and the song. Nice work; very good!

ChicaFrom3, I took a look at your things ... awesome, awesome, work. Your story was absolutely heartbreaking (and the references to the quotes were very well-suitable), your icons were extremely clever (I actually had to look them all up on the site), and your wallpapers were really good (Desmond's flexed back muscles in the shower, how great!) Oh, and I'm glad you liked my story. I know the idea with him and the girl was a hackneyed one, but I really wanted to dedicate something to his character.

All right, until next time,
--PsychoCynic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: