Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alien vs. Predator: Battle for LV-426 - a fic by Tom Co.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:49 am    Post subject: Alien vs. Predator: Battle for LV-426 - a fic by Tom Co. Reply with quote

Well guys everyone else was writing fics, so I decided id join the party, here it is enjoy (this is only the story though)

Alien vs. Predator: Battle for LV-426
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cast:
Colin
Nate
Tom
Harry
Paul
Marcus
Holly
Liz
Vicky
Shelly
Jaime

Story
Written By: Tom

It’s been 2 years since the colonist disaster on LV-426, the first colonist sent in by the Weyland company, to make planet able to sustain human life, so as they say, but the entire colony was wiped out by the “Xenomorph” an alien species, that dwell on the planet LV-426, these aliens breed off of human host, they attach some sort of parasite to a human hosts face, lays an alien inside the host chest, then when mature enough the alien will bust through the host’s chest, and in a matter of hours grow to a full, and deadly adult form, with ONLY the soul purpose to bring more host back to the nest, these creatures are ruthless, they feel no sadness, no sympathy , and no mercy, they only kill.

So after the Xenomorph, were brought back to the colony (on company orders), they got loose, and wiped out the entire colony, except one little girl, who ran and ride from the aliens, after contact was broken for the colony, marines were set in from Earth to check out the proplem, they didn’t even know what they were dealing with.

So that’s the story so far. After that the Weyland Company, continued to land colonist on LV-426, and the marines continued to get involved in colonist matters. And leads us to where we are now. These are the stories about a group of marines, station in the worst place in the universe, and it’s about to get worse. Because where ever there is a deadly species like the Xenomorph, there is always a great hunter to claim its prize, these hunters are know as the Predators. For hundreds of years, these Predators have hunted, Humans, and Aliens, but when the Predators arrive at LV-426, they are surprise to see the Humans there, and with the addiction of this equally deadly species, things are sure to really start to heat up.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweeet
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao... ya i know.. it will suck... im not a very good writer
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok..hope i wont get eaten by an alien.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why? lol
Harry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant wait to read more tom... but... thats confusing or am i just slow?
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya.. its pretty confusing... took me awhile to get it all too lol
Harry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well at least im not the only one and who gave you permission to put me in your fic?
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you did, i got a recording u dont know about
Harry

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LIAR!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm....okay, sounds cool. I liked all of the Alien movies but unfortionately I wasn't into the Predator ones. But this fic sounds interesting.
Write some more Tom.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alien vs. Predator: Battle for LV-426
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cast:
Colin
Nate
Tom
Harry
Paul
Marcus
Holly
Liz
Vicky
Shelly
Jaime

1x01 – Clean up
Written by: Tom

The drop-ship landed hard as the it came to a rest on the rock surface of LV-426, the door open and the marines scrambled out onto the planet.
“Let’s get ready to kick some ass boys!” Colin said.
“What the hell you talking about Colin, I had to pull your ass out of the fire last time.” Paul said as he loaded his M41-A pulse rifle.
“Alright guys, Harry, Tom, I want you guys, to patrol the encampment, Colin, Paul, get in defensive position in front of the gate, Marcus, perform door hacking procedure.” Nate the squad leader instructed. Marcus walked over to the door panel, took out his hacker device, and starting slicing into the terminal.
“This is when the fun begins” Paul said as he waited for the door to open. Then the door open.
“Alright, Colin, Nate, move in, Marcus follow me, Tom and Harry watch over the drop ship, when we give the signal, bring the equipment inside the compound” Nate said
“Eye sir” the squad responded.
It was dark in the colonist base, the feeling of death and pain surrounded the hall-ways, it was enough to make a grow man cry running home, but these men were strong, specially trained soldiers for these sort of missions. As Paul, Colin, Marcus, and Nate, walker down the ever so silence hall-ways, they listened, and watched on there motion trackers, nothing.
“Bastards must be asleep” Nate stated.
“Damn” Colin responded.
“Well I guess we should…..” Marcus said as he leaned on a barrel sitting in the hall-way, and it gave in under his weight, it broke through the floor, with a loud crashing sound, and fell several stories down.
“Marcus you…..” Nate was interrupted by the sound of his motion tracker going crazy
Ding, Ding, Ding, it went.
“Alright boys here the come, LOCK AND LOAD!” Paul yelled out.
The signal was getting stronger and louder, they could see the shadows of the aliens crawling on the walls, and roof, crawling in there direction, they marines pointed the guns and fired! The once silence hall-way was now a war zone, and the explosive tip bullets, ripped into the aliens skin, and exploded, tearing limps right off.
“TOM, HARRY GET DOWN HERE!” Nate yelled over the sound of his gunfire.
They aliens were getting closer, the could hear the cries of pain as the bullets punched through them, they life-less bodies feel to the floor, and the acid blood spilled all over the place, it would burn holes in the floor, for dozens of floors down.
“Shit their getting to close!” Paul yelled out.
Now one of the aliens was face to face with Paul, he pulled the trigger after reloading, and the aliens acid blood went everywhere, even on Paul.
“AAAAHHHH, get this stuff off!” he yelled out as the acid started to burn through his amour, he then felt a hand grab his back, and pulled him down, it was Colin, he quickly un strapped Paul’s armor, and felt him put it of before the acid burn through his skin.
He look up Harry and Tom had now arrived at the battle.
“DAMMIT, FALL BACK THERES TO MANY OF EM!” Nate yelled out the order to retreat, so the fallowed, the started running for there live as the they fired behind themselves.
“LIZ GET THE ENGINE FIRED UP! WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!” Tom yelled into his intercom.
“eye eye sir” Liz said as she started the drop ships engine.
The marines can running out of the door, almost out of ammo, they could hear the aliens following them, one by one, the hoped back in the ship.
“Punch it!” Tom yelled out. Liz then immediately blasted the engine, getting the air born, and out of that hell-hole.
They all took a minute to catch the breath.
“So?” Harry said to Nate.
“I guess its save to say, no colonist survived, but that’s not my decision to make, weather we go back in there or what, that’s up to the admiral, not me.” Nate responded.
As the ship soared back up out of the atmosphere, and towards the military ship, they all took one last look back. The drop ship landed in the hanger, the marines walked out, and meet with Admiral Vicky.
“Another retreat boys?” she said.
“I’m afraid they got the upper hand on us Vicky” Nate took the responsibility for the squads retreat.
Then a another woman came out into the flight deck, it was Nears Jamie
“Do any of you boys need medical attention?” she asked.
Paul was hit, but it wasn’t serious, as the nears left the hanger, Colin said
“O damn, I could use some attention from her, it’s thoughts like that that keep me going during these long missions.” Marcus rolled his eyes.
“What makes you think a grunt like you, has got any change with a chick like that.” Harry said. They all laughed. And as they were all about to leave the hanger, Colin grabbed Paul by the shoulder and said
“Hey, this time I pulled your ass out of the fire, were even.”
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job. It was awesome.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I luvs sci-fi!

And love the "Dark Side has cookies" avi and sig, BTW! Too funny!

~Aislynn
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a very different sort of fanfic.... but very cool thanks for including me Tom..... and is it just me or are people trying to say something about me and Marcus it's a shame i don't go for younger guys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: