Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The War of the Worlds: SPAM Edition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:08 am    Post subject: The War of the Worlds: SPAM Edition Reply with quote

all right since there is demand for it, here it is...

Chapter One: The Storm

Nathan was sitting on the couch. He was watching Divorce Court when suddenly, he heard the wind start to blow against the house.

Everyone else in the house stopped when they heard the wind.

Nathan ran upstairs to the front door. Colin, Elizabth, Vicky and Ally were already looking out the door.

Nate walked over and opened the door. He stepped outside into the violent winds. "Whoa."

Colin and Liz ran out the door and stopped when they saw it.

The stormwas amazing. They watched lightning continuely strike in the same place.

"If the lightning wasn't strange enough, the wind is going toward the storm," said Colin. Liz was already creeped out by what was going on. "I'm going back in."
"What? Why? This is amazing?"
"I have a bad feeling about it."
"There isn't anything to--" The lighning suddenly struck the gronud in a bright flash. "Shit!" Colin screamed as he and Liz ran back toward the house.

Colin looked back and saw Nate still standing in the road looking at the storm. "Nate! Come on!"

Nate was still shocked. He could have sworn it looked like in that bright flash of lightning, something was inside it.

-----

Chapter Two: The Invasion

Nate walked into the house. The storm had quickly ended. Ally was sitting in a chair and had watching out the window. "What the hell was that?"
"The lightning kept hitting in the same place," gasped Potter. Nate was still shocked by what he saw. "What do you think that was Nate?" Ally asked.

"Something was in one of the bolts."
"What?"
"I swear I saw a silver tube inside the fifth bolt."
"That's insane, Nate."

Nate walked over to a table by the door and picked up his car keys. "I'm gonig to check it out." Liz stood up and the chair she had allen into, "Nate, i don't think that it's safe to be gonig out right after--"
"Who's coming?" Nate walked out the door. Colin ran after him. "I'm coming!"

"Colin, don't--"
"Liz, we'll be back in a few minutes. Nothing bad'll happen."

Nate stopped the car. "What's gonig on?" Colin looked around. There was a crowd of people standing in a circle.

Nate got out of the car and went and stated to shove through people to get to the front. He finally got to the front and stopped and looked at the 3 foot deep hole the lightning had caused. He bent down and picked something up. It was a piece of silver.

Suddenly, before anyone knew what was going on, the road starte to crack. It flew in several different directions and people were thrown into the air and landed the cold wet street. Nate was backing up aas a crack was starting to come toward him. He backed up and hit the car. Colni was sitting in shotgun confused watching what was going on. "Drive!"
"What?"
"Put it in reverse and drive!"

Colni slid into the dirver's seat and turned on the car. He put the car in reverse and stepped on the gas. Nate jumped onto the front of the car as the crack was slowly coming toward them. A man was running next to them in fear. Nate yelled to him. "Get to your car!"
"The one that fell in a crack?"
"Here! Colin, stop!" Colin stepped on the brakes and the man quickly jumped on the car. Colin stepped back on the gas and continued to drive.

Colin was sitting in the car looking back to make sure he didn't drive over an old woman. When suddenly, he heard a giant scream like nothing he had ever heard. "What was that?" He couldn't see the windshield becuase of the two men sitting on top of it. "Nate? What--"
"Drive faster!"

Colin stepped on the gas and rolled down the window and stuck out his head. His jaw dropped as he looked up at the giant tripod. He stepped down harder on the gas.

-----

Chapter Three: The Warning

"Can't this car go any faster?!" yelled the man who was on top of the car with Nathan. "Colin! Stop!" Colin stomped down on the brake. The car stopped abruptly and Nate and the man hit into the windshield cracking it. Nate jumped off the car and looked at giant tripod that had just finished rising out of the ground. People had been running in every direction and stopped. The man fell off of the car and stood up next to Nate. Colin got out of the car and walked up to them and looking at the mechanial giant.

"Why did it stop?" asked Colin. "Not sure." People that stopped around were examining it curiously.

Suddenly, before they knew had happened, the tripod shot a laser and the man who was Nathan and Colin was dust. All that was left was his clothes. Nate and Colin looked at the dust in shock. "Nate? I think we should get in the car."
"Yeah."

Nate and Colin ran over and jumped in the cra. As soon as they moved people started screaming and running. A few people jumped on the hood of the car. "Hold on!" Colin yelled as Nate stepped on the gas and the car started to fly back down the street. By this point, the tripod was shooting lasers eveywhere and people who was running and screaming were turned to dust.

As they drove a woman on the hood was zapped. Her dust flew into the car's cracked windshield. Nate stepped down even harder on the gas.

--

The car, covered in dust, skidded to a stop in the middle of the road. Nate and Colin, who were also covered in dust, ran up to the house and walked inside.

"Oh my God," Vicky jumped up from the chair and came over to them. "What are you covered in?"
"Get Liz and Ally."
"Why?"
"Just..."
"Okay. Okay." Vicky ran upstairs to get them.

Colin sat down on a chair and covered it in dust. "Nate."
"Yeah?"
"We have to warn people."
"We have to figure--" Colin got up and went out the door. "Colin, wait!"

"What the hell happened to you, Nathie?" Nate turned aronud to Liz, Ally and Vicky. "You may need to sit down for what I;m gonig to tell you."

-----

Chapter Four: The Hidden

Colin ran to the house on the left of theirs. He skidded to stop in their yard and looked into the distance. He could see a tripod far off in the distance, shooting off lasers. No one in the neighborhood had noticed.

He could tell it was approaching the neighborhood. He ran up to Holly's door and rung the doorbell rapidly.

Holly swng open the door. "Colin, what the--?"
"Come here for a sec."
"Why?" Holly stepped out the door and looked at Colin was pointing at. "Oh my God. What is that--?"

She was interrupted by the laser that shot from the distance and hit a house a block away. The house was immediately engulfed in flames.

Bricks and items from the house were showering down on the block.

Nate, Ally, Liz and Vicky ran out of the house as the burnt debris rained down on the yard. "Colin!"
"Over here!" They looked over at a grand piano sitting on Holly's lawn. Colin and Holly slid out from under it.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, but we have to warn people!"
"I think they're already warned." The tripod make a strange horn-like scream and they looked at the tripod. It seemed to be running toward the neighborhood.

"Come on!" Ally yelled as she ran back into the house. Liz, Ally, Vicky, Holly, Colin and Nate followed.

They ran into the house and ran downstairs. The power was out. "Where do we go?" Liz muttered. Colin and Nate looked around someplace same to hide. Nate looked upstairs and saw a laser hitting the streets out the window.

"The basement!" Colin yelled and Ally jumped and pulled open the door. They all ran down. Nate was the last person to go down. He looked out the patio door at the backyard. It was darker than usual. Suddenly, a mechanical leg stomped down into it.

Nate jumped down into the basement and slammed the door. He locked it and ran down the stairs and closed the door at the bottom of the stairs behind him.

Everyone was standing in the mddle of the cold room. "What do we do?"

They suddenly heard the tripod stepping on the house and they saw the ceiling start to crack above them. "Under the--" Nate started to yell but by the time he said under, the basement was already being filled with debris and dirt.

-----

Chapter Five: The Probe

Liz pulled herself from under the rubble. She coughed and coughed and whe she finally stopped, she didn't see anyone else. "Colin? Ally?" She pulled out her legs and started to look for any signs of them. But first, she looked up. She saw a blue sky. No signs of dangerous killing machines. Suddenly, an arm busted out from underneath her. She screamed and tripped up on another arm rising out of the ground and landed on a part of the roof.

Ally and Nate pulled themselves out. Nate saw Liz looking at them on the piece of roof. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah."
"Where's everyone else?"
"I don't know. think still under there."
"Really?"

Nate got up and started looking around. "Colin!"
"Vicky!"
"Holly!"

Within a few minutes, everyone was out of the rubble, covered in dirt and blood. Nate was pushing at the door whiel Colin was jiggling the knob. "It's not budging."
"Probably a lot of crap on the other side of the door." Nate looked down the stairs at the basement ground. "I have an idea." Nate ran down and picked a piece of the roof. "Everyone get out of the way." As soon as they did, Nate ran at the door and slammed the large piece of debris into it. It cracked and the door fell down on top of him and the roof and all three fell down the stairs.

After recovering, Nate and Colin slowly went upstairs. They walked out of the doorway into the living room. Nate turned back and looked downstairs. "You stay there."
"I was planning to," muttered Liz.

Nate and Colin looked around the room. It was fine. They searched through the rest of the house. Except for some broken windows and the giant hole through the kitchen, it was perfectly normal.

Colin turned to Nate. "We have to look for someone."
"We can't risk it."
"Well, do you want to do?"
"I say we stay here until we know it's safe to leave."
"That's insane."
"Oh, don't say that."
"Oh, shut up. I'm gonig to look for survivors."
"Stop playing what you think is a hero act."
"What the hell does that mean?"
"You know perfectly well--"
"Bullshit! If you would just--"
"Shh!"
"What?
"Listen." Colin stopped and listened. Something was upstairs.

---

Chapter Six

"What was that?"
"I don't know."

Nate slowly went up the stars and carefully looked arnoud the room. He saw it quickly before it hit him. Colin jumped as he saw the probe, that looked like an eye, ram into Nate's chestand knock him out. Nate flew through the air and fell through the hole in the kitchen.

Liz screamed and his body hit the rubble. "Stop!" Colin yelled downstairs. They al stopped and didn't move as the probe quickly came down and scooped up his body. Colin ran upstairs and looked out the window the probe had slid out of.

There was nothing outside.

The tripod's leg burst through the ceiling and landed in the living room next to Colin. Colin flew out the window and landed in the middle of the street. He got up and looked around. Some houses were still in tact. He heard the tripod make ts scream and heran toward Liz's friend, Aislynn's, house.

Holly, Liz, Ally and Vicky screamd as their ran out of the basement. Not knowing what they were doing, they ran out the back door.

Holly ran out first and tripped over a rock in the yard and hit the gronud, knocked out. The other three didn't look back and continued to run. Liz looked back and saw the tripod turning in their direction. "Fast--" Liz was shot by the tripod's laser. Her clothes fell to the ground.

-----

Chapter Seven

"Liz!" Vicky screamed as both she and Ally stopped. "Oh my God!" Liz's clothes were covered in her dust. They both fell down to their knees and looekd at the clothes. "Wait..." said Ally and she looked up. "Run!" They jumped up to run but the long tentacles flew out of the tripod and grabbed them both. They flew in seperate directions and were suddenly dropped into large cages of screaming people. "Vicky!" Vicky turned aronud in the cage of screaming people and saw Nate, his nose was bloody and it looked like his arm was broken. "Nate!"

Colin was standing in the middle of the road watching the tripod which was going in the opposite direction. He swore he jst saw it pick up Ally and Vicky. He turned aronud and saw Aislynn's house. The top level was missing. He ran up and opened the door and ran inside.

The living room looked relatively nice for just being through an attack. The only real damage was the broken windows and some debris that hadflown in. Including sevral articles of clothing. "Aislynn?" Colin went over to the basement door and opened it. He looked downstairs and saw a few lights were on. "Aislynn?" Colin whispered as he slowly went down the stairs.

He reached the bottom when suddenly Aislynn jumped out of the shadows behind him with a metal pipe. She hit across the back. He screamed and turned aronud and looked at her. "Oh my God! Colin! I'm--" Colin passed out and hit the cement floor.
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny to read my death scene again!

Banner: Shinythings
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um.......yeah........MORE!!!!!!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea LOL

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll write some in a while Currently focusing on trying to wite 2 more eps of Nate
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always bothered me that the last thing we saw in this fic was me whacking you over the head with a metal pipe! I mean, where's the big death scene? I've GOT to have a big death scene in this fic! It's practically a badge of honor, you know!

Glad to see this one back again!

~Aislynn, Walks Softly But Carries A Large Metal Pipe
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY I remember this one..... can't wait for more MG
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI everyone, new chapter of this after I finsih the season of Nate
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Eight

"Colin? Are you all right?" Colin opened and jumped. Aislynn screamed. "Jesus Christ! Why the hell did you hit me over the head with a pipe?"
"I'm sorry. I thoguht you were one of them."
"Them?"
"The aliens. They'v been in here."
"What? They came out of those giant machines?"
"Yeah. I saw that ship or whatever it is destroy your house. I thought you guys were dead."
"Sadly not."
"Is everyone okay?"
"I don't know. I got seperated when it attacked the house. I came here to see if you were okay. I'm guessing the others are either dead or ran off." Suddenly, the window upstars broke open. "Holy shit."
"I think they're back."
"Give me the pipe."
"No! It's mine.
"Dammit, give me it."
"Okay, fine." Aislynn gave Colin the pipe and he slowly went up the basement stairs. As soon as he got to the top he could hear the creature stumbling around the corner. Colin screamed and jumped around the corner about to hit the alien. "Wait! Colin! Don't!" Holly flinched as Colin swung the pipe at her and quickly veered so it hit the wall, leaving a massive dent. "Holly. Jesus Christ. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"What about everyone else?
"I don't think so."
"Why?"
"I don't know about Nate, Ally and Vicky bt I woke up, covered in this dust shit, and Liz's shirt was in front of me. Colin dropped the pipe and sat down on a small table next to the basement stairs. "So, Liz is dead?"
"Yeah. Unless she took of her shirt and is run around with her tits out."
"That's not like Liz."
"I know."
"Shit!" Colin grabbed Holly and pulled her down and threw both fell down the stairs into the basement. they hit the ground hard. "Ow! Goddammit, Colin why'd you do that?"
"Can you please not curse, Holly?"
"Aislynn, close the door."
"Why?"
The giant lon snake-like probe slithered by the basement door.

------

Ugh... that sucked
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats wasnt THAT bad.... it was pretty good , id like to see some Tom in the next ep though , but ya dont have to
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it obviously sucked since no one commented

so... maybe more later
Tom Co.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

write more its good its good
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A new piece is up at MG's Fics. The part in bold is new. It's a good piece Someone dies in it. 2 out of 3
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY gonna go read now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: