Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shameless Promotion!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Shameless Promotion! Reply with quote

Hey guys!

Dropping by to do a little pimping:

http://livejournal.com/community/platform_934
Wanna be part of one of the largest LJ communities out there? We have fun, make friends, and have an all around good time! So click on the link and Go Get Sorted! Tell 'em B sent ya

B
(p.s.), If you click on my name in the message part, it'll take you to my journal
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

be both should really be friends you know XD?

http://www.livejournal.com/users/allyyoko/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

right I signed up and stuff
but they will reject me *gg*

'cause I'm tired and I wrote a lot fo crap and broke about two rules or so
although I was kidding I used a stereotype in the house question thing
and I used the word 'b*tch'
becaue my motto is Life's a b*tch until you die and absolutly forgot about that this word is prolly NOT Pg-13
anyway

see ya
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno. What might happen (and I'm not saying it's gonna) is you may get no voted, or muggled. No Votes are when there isn't enough info to get a feel for where to place you, and a Muggle is when you push for a house. And the thing about adding bitch, if a mod thinks it's inappropriate, they'll tell you. Then you can just go in and edit it out real quick. But I've never heard of them just "rejecting" an application. If you've gotten a lot of No Votes or Muggles, then you are allowed to redo your application for a revote. I've never heard of them turning anyone away tho.

^_^ Yay! Another Friend! Have fun reading my tirades of Stupid people!!! *runs off to go 'friend'!*

BTW, did you see my comment in the Aislynn thread about yer siggy?
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA5763 wrote:
I dunno. What might happen (and I'm not saying it's gonna) is you may get no voted, or muggled. No Votes are when there isn't enough info to get a feel for where to place you, and a Muggle is when you push for a house. And the thing about adding bitch, if a mod thinks it's inappropriate, they'll tell you. Then you can just go in and edit it out real quick. But I've never heard of them just "rejecting" an application. If you've gotten a lot of No Votes or Muggles, then you are allowed to redo your application for a revote. I've never heard of them turning anyone away tho

I hope you're right, I just.. erm let's say
it was late, I slept about 5 hours, the last two days (so I was about 43 hours awake) before I did that test XD and we here have a quote saying " people with the ability to read has a vantage" means " First read, than do"
but somehow I always forget about that XD
so we'll see
I guess I'll redo some parts

BA5763 wrote:

^_^ Yay! Another Friend! Have fun reading my tirades of Stupid people!!! *runs off to go 'friend'!*

*Gg* made you my friend! now I gotta wirte english again XD!!!

BA5763 wrote:

BTW, did you see my comment in the Aislynn thread about yer siggy?

what? NO! *runs there runs there*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: