Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn Reply with quote

Here is the pilot episode of The Amazing Adventures of Aislynn. It'll usually be a lot longer, but this is basically just how Aislynn begins her amazing adventure. Enjoy!

By Marcus Doherty.

Episode 1x01: Pilot.

29 years ago, in a quiet city in China, a baby was born. However, this was no ordinary baby…

This baby was the chosen warrior of China, who would lead them to victory. She did not look Chinese, as her mother was American, but the Chinese knew she was one of them.

And they called her Aislynn, meaning “Aislynn”.

20 Years Later…

“Alright, Ais’, it is the moment you have waited for your whole life. You will lead our people to victory and fight against those raving young hooligans!” exclaimed Father Kongshaw, Aislynn’s father.

“But father,” replied Aislynn. “Let’s face it, our country is a hole. Let’s flee to America, the land of opportunities!”

“Silence! Your training will begin tomorrow, whether you like it or not. Do you understand?”

“Yes, you stupid bastard.” Muttered Aislynn.

“What did you just call me?!?”

“Err… ‘Stofeu – basteur.’…it is an Asian saying meaning ‘wonderful dork from hell’.”

“Ah, I see. Thankyou.”

The one thing Aislynn liked about being Asian was that she could make up stupid words after she had cursed, and say they were wise sayings. It had saved her hundreds of times.

The Next Day: Training Begins.

“Hello. My. Name. Is. Jacko.” Said Aislynn’s new teacher for her training. “Me. Teach. You. Fight.”

“Erm, are you alright?” asked Aislynn.

“Me? Yes. I. Am. Feeling. As. Happy. As. Confucius.” Jacko had a slight problem with his voice. He had to breath in after every word, or he could possibly die.

“Right…” Said Aislynn. “Wait a minute, I thought Confucius was unhappy!”

“What. Made. You. Think. That, Young. One?”

“Well…he was always just sitting there, on a hill. Praying. For his entire life, for God’s sake! Sounds rather boring, don’t you think?”

This made Jacko angry. So angry that he forgot to breath after every word he said.

“ARE YOU INSULTING THE...” Began Jacko. Then he paused. “Oh. Bugga.” He said. And fell to the ground.

Aislynn checked his pulse. She knew how to perform medical treatment after taking a course in it at the Kong-Shire University. Jacko was dead.

Aislynn panicked, wondering what to do. She was supposed to be the chosen one, that would lead them to victory! What would everyone say? Finally she decided she was fed up with all this nonsense. All her life, Aislynn had wanted to be an actor on the stage, but knew it could never be so. But now, with nowhere to go, after having just killed a man, she would have to start a new life or stick to her old one and take the consequences.

Aislynn thought about this for a while.

To go…

Or not to go…

Stay…

Or Leave…

To Continue her life…

Or to… “Oh, I’ve had enough of this!” yelled Aislynn. “Broadway, here I come!”

Aislynn jumped on to the closest animal she could find, which was a large hog. “Yeehaw!” she yelled and rode off into the distance, ready to start the long journey to her new life!

“Goodbye, you evil blood-sucking town!” said Aislynn, not realising someone was walking along the street nearby.

“What did you say?” asked a small bald man.

“Umm… ‘Goolay, yevil bloo-sak to.’ It means… “Oh what a lovely piece of crap this town is.’”

“Oh, I see. Carry on."

And with that, Aislynn left the evil blood-sucking town, ready for an amazing adventure.

TO BE CONTINUED...

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.

Last edited by marcus on Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:49 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL good job Marci!
Looking foward to the next ep.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you're confused, not neutral, MG?

btw thanks Nate.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here's next ep. It's about a page and a half longer.

By Marcus Doherty

Episode 1x02: Which way to America?

Day 11: Hong Kong.

Aislynn stood at the end of a busy street in Hong Kong. She had already made it this far, along with her pig, which she had named Boone, meaning “ugly boring creature.”

She felt quite confident she had been going the right way to Broadway, until she realised one thing…she had no idea where the hell America was. She decided to stop by a map shop.

“Marcus’ Information Desk” said a sing on the door. Aislynn walked in, and Boone followed.

“No pigs allowed in here!” said the man behind the desk. He had brown hair and looked like he had a lot of spare time on his hands. He had a name tag on that said “Hello, my name is Marcus”. Aislynn guessed his name was Marcus.

“Oh, can’t he just stay here?” begged Aislynn. “I won’t be long, I just need to..”

“No! Make that disgusting creature leave this place immediately! He belongs in a barn yard!”

“Well, this place is turning into one.” Said Aislynn, looking around at the messy room. “You’ve clearly never heard of Windex, have you?”

“Shaddap, or I’ll make you leave too! Now, can I help you?”

Aislynn pushed Boone out of the door, then replied “Yes. I need a map to tell me how I can get to America.”

“Right…” replied Marcus smugly. He pulled out a large map of the world. “Here ya go!” he said, sniggering.

Aislynn stared at the map in disbelief. “What the…? It’s on the other side of the bloody world?!? Oh, crap!”

“Sorry, m’ lady, but that’s how the world is.” Said Marcus.

“Well, you’ll have to fix it! I’m not riding a pig all the way to the other end of the world.”

“Fix it?” asked Marcus, repeating her words. “I own a map shop, not the Earth!”

“Oh, I see. So you sell pieces of paper with the world on them for a living. What a lifestyle! You make me sick!”

“Don’t mock me, miss, I have my own personal army!”

Aislynn began to think this man was crazy. “Your own army?” she laughed. “That’s impossible!”

“Oh, so I’m I’m being told I’m crazy by the woman who thinks I own the world with a pig as her steed.” Replied Marcus. “Besides, it’s perfectly true. I call them ‘the Marci’.”

Then, out of nowhere, came two men, identical to Marcus. “This is Marcus 2 and Marcus 3.” Said Marcus. “Sorry they don’t have nametags.”

“Oh, please!” said Aislynn. “They’re nothing but fellow triplets of yours!”

“Oh, really?” said Marcus. He pressed a strange button on his computer marked “Execute”, and a door opened behind him, where there was a huge group of people who looked exactly like him!

“See?” he said. “The Marci do exist!”

Aislynn shook her head in disbelief.

“Get her, boys, and her little pig too!!!”

Aislynn ran for her life. She ran outside and jumped onto Boone the pig, who ran even faster. But the Marci were gaining on her!

Aislynn and Boone eventually got outside of the city, and kept running along the countryside, with hundreds of Marci chasing them. They were just nearby a large farm when a man jumped out in front of them.

“AHH!” yelled one of the Marci. “It’s a farmer!”

It seemed that Aislynn and her pig had been saved by none other than a farmer named Nate. The army of Marci’s one fear was farmers, especially this one. Nate stood there, laughing.

“What are you laughing at?” asked Aislynn.

“Well…” said Nate, straightening up. “For several reasons. One – how cowardly the Marci become when I come out. Two – The way the Marci run so stupidly and mechanically, and Three – the fact that you’re riding a pig!” He burst out laughing again, which annoyed Aislynn.

“He may be ugly, boring, and smell like dead people, but he’s my friend!”

This only made Nate laugh even more.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to be rude,” said Nate. “But it really was a very funny sight. I can teach you how to look after this hog of yours if you’d like.”

Aislynn began to like this man a little bit more. “Thanks, that’d be great.” She said.

Over the next few days, Nathan taught Aislynn how to take better care of Boone. At one point, he offered to give her a horse to ride instead, but she turned it down. “Me and Boone have been through a lot together, he’s my best friend. Nate laughed again. “Boone? What a stupid name!” Aislynn agreed, and laughed along with him.

One night, at dinner time, Nate finally asked, “What exactly are you doing in Hong Kong?”.

Aislynn began to tell him the long story of how she had been the “chosen one”, and how she killed a man with a strange speaking problem and wanted to go to America, and live out her dreams. However, she wasn’t sure if she could get there now.

“Well, why didn’t ya say so?” replied Nathan. “I’m American, I’m planning on visiting some relatives over there in a few weeks time! I’ve already booked the tickets though, so you’ll have to hide in my luggage.”

Aislynn stared at him weirdly for a while at the idea of being crammed in a bag at the back of a plane. Then she smiled, and said “Anything to get there.” Then she stared at Boone. “Can he come too?”

Nate thought about this. It would be difficult. But he decided to let Boone come along with them. “Alright,” he said. They raised their glasses and drank, while Boone ate a bar of soap from the bathroom.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited by marcus on Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so weird
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO yeah its sorta supposed to be. You'd understand it a bit more if you read my posts in the "A Mystical, Ageless Being?" thread.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read those posts. It's still weird.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*coughcoughNoCussWordsPleaseCauseI'mSensitiveAboutThatYouKnowcoughcough*

Oh...my...

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at this!!! Riding off on a hog??? What is SO terribly funny about that is that I happen to be fond of motorcycles, (anybody here would have guessed that about me? I don't own one, I just like 'em! ) so riding off on a hog just had a whole other meaning there... Besides being funny all on its own, of course!

Tee hee... I also thought about a career in acting at one point. No, I'm not kidding. Hey, how'd you KNOW all of this, Marcus?

*insert Twilight Zone music here*

Wow... I'm impressed... And I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next! Just don't forget to add in a sweet Southern boy with dimples along the way, hm? You know, just for local color and all that...

You rock, Marcus! You've gotta a crazy-cool sense of imagination!

*goes back to laughing*

~Aislynn
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Thanks Aislynn. Want me to edit out the swearing then? Seriously, if you atleast let me say hell etc. that's fine.

marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I think I've deleted all the swearing. I've kept in stuff like bastard and crap, if that's alright though...I'm not sure exactly what you classify as cursing.

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dickhead?
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL What's wrong with Dickhead? It's not too G-Rated and it's not too much for Aislynn (I think).

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't say dickhead on TV in America
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 1 of 29

Jump to: