Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"SMILE, the worst is yet to come (Jessica Jones)"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:20 am    Post subject: "SMILE, the worst is yet to come (Jessica Jones)" Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"SMILE, the worst is yet to come (Jessica Jones)" 02-17-2016
Jessica Jones season 1 tribute
Fandom: Jessica Jones
Song: Smile by Mikky Ekko
Vidder: Dojh167
Length: 3:27 (197MB MP4)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRO76wJzRNI

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:55 am    Post subject: SMILE, the worst is yet to come (Jessica Jones) by Dojh167 Reply with quote

Awesome job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: SMILE, the worst is yet to come (Jessica Jones) by Dojh167 Reply with quote

Great video!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:53 pm    Post subject: SMILE, the worst is yet to come (Jessica Jones) by Dojh167 Reply with quote

Haven't seen this show but this vid just reminded me that I need to. Lovely colors, the edits were just great, and nice song choice.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:52 am    Post subject: SMILE, the worst is yet to come (Jessica Jones) by Dojh167 Reply with quote

I haven't seen this show, but I thought you did a great over view of the series so far. This was a really good character study. I thought the song worked perfect for the storyline. Great job!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so good, this is a show that I binged so hard core! This was so freaking well done! I'm still not sure how they made my 2nd favorite Dr into such a horrible villain and an actress that I disliked into a freaking damaged ball of perfection!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: