Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Stiles & Lydia || Dont Deserve You" by tjmack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:46 pm    Post subject: "Stiles & Lydia || Dont Deserve You" by tjmack Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Stiles & Lydia || Dont Deserve You" 01-22-2017
Made as a wishlist gift.
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Song: Dont Deserve You by Plumb
Vidder: tjmack1986
Length: 3:41 (115MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXw7FGxjlHg
https://www.sendspace.com/file/65fxht

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:21 am    Post subject: Stiles & Lydia || Dont Deserve You by tjmack1986 Reply with quote

Great vid, Tammy. This song was so perfect for Stiles and Lydia. 0:25 "you're the reason I'm alive" was so perfect with the VO's. 0:38 "you never give up when I'm falling apart" great lyric use. 1:08 when I walk away, you take off running..." really liked your scene choices. 2:12 "after all that I've done" with Lydia kissing his friend, great lyric use. Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Stiles & Lydia || Dont Deserve You by tjmack1986 Reply with quote

Nice vid, Tammy, great song choice!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Stiles & Lydia || Dont Deserve You by tjmack1986 Reply with quote

Great job!
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never loved and yet hated a ship so much! I never thought that I would ever love Lydia at all and I never really saw Styles as anything except for an inept sidekick. That is until a couple seasons ago and everything just flipped. I still love them as individual characters but their ship is fantastic as well! Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: