Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Crossover with OUAT/OUATiW collab. Anyone interested?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ayeayecaptswan
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Lost Crossover with OUAT/OUATiW collab. Anyone interested? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this has been done before or probably not recently? Since the OUAT showrunners also wrote for LOST, there have been a lot of similarities especially with the same actors appearing in both shows.

I would love to do a crossover vid of the two shows focusing on same actors or situations in both shows but I don't have any sources for LOST.

So I thought maybe this is the perfect place to find some people willing to do a collab with me. I don't have a song or anything yet, and open to all suggestions. If you're interested, and can do LOST parts (HD even?) or even OUAT parts if you want to as well, let me know!

Thanks!

<yes I don't have a signature >
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I think it's a wonderful idea <3
I'd love to be a part of it, but unfortunately I have only OUAT clips (all seasons, though )... I mean, I do have LOST clips as well, but they're poor quality and from some time now, I'm not able to vid anything if the clips aren't 720p at least...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to see what comes out of this great idea!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a fun idea! I think there are definitely people here who might be interested, so I'm glad you posted.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a couple of songs that I think might work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1kts0BotJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNYFpTLazvA here's the lyric version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZJDH2D7C1k

Ninu! yes please join with ouat parts, i don't suppose you have Wonderland sources as well? That way we can get Jafar as well. No worries if not, I think I have at least a couple of episodes of Wonderland.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: