Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArcadiaElle
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:44 am    Post subject: "Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us)" 08-24-2016
Music Video for Sofia Coppolas film Marie Antoinette starring Kirsten Dunst to the song US by Regina Spektor! Marie Antoinette is a visually stunning movie, and I think the character has a lot of complexity. The song, Us, really fit well with the ton
Fandom: Marie Antoinette
Song: Us by Regina Spektor
Vidder: ArcadiaElle
Length: 4:50 (350 mov)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzHJa6wMAqs
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/552324341779659639/

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:31 am    Post subject: Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) by Ar Reply with quote

Welcome to LVI! This was great. The song was so perfect for Marie Antoinette. Your lyric use was fantastic.0:24 "come and stare at us" perfect scene choice. 0:40 "they'll name a city after us and later say its all our fault" that lyric is perfect for Marie Antoinette. 0:59 "They've got years of experience" great lyric use. 2:03 I thought that was really good musical use. This was very artistic. You did capture the visual beauty of the film. Fantastic vid.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:01 am    Post subject: Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) by Ar Reply with quote

Welcome! Wonderful video, the lyric use was spot on!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:25 am    Post subject: Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) by Ar Reply with quote

Welcome to LVI! Very nice video!
ArcadiaElle
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) b Reply with quote

88 wrote:
Welcome to LVI! Very nice video!

Thank you so much!!
ArcadiaElle
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) b Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
Welcome! Wonderful video, the lyric use was spot on!

Thank you so much!! I'm glad you thought the lyrics worked well!
ArcadiaElle
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) b Reply with quote

3852 wrote:
Welcome to LVI! This was great. The song was so perfect for Marie Antoinette. Your lyric use was fantastic.0:24 "come and stare at us" perfect scene choice. 0:40 "they'll name a city after us and later say its all our fault" that lyric is perfect for Marie Antoinette. 0:59 "They've got years of experience" great lyric use. 2:03 I thought that was really good musical use. This was very artistic. You did capture the visual beauty of the film. Fantastic vid.

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And thank you also for your very thoughtful and specific feedback. I'm new to the site, so it's greatly appreciated.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:51 pm    Post subject: Marie Antoinette - Den of Thieves (Regina Spektors Us) by Ar Reply with quote

That was really beautiful! I loved your lyric interpretation and the way you interspersed her happy moments with the sad. Well done!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: