Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 FINALE" by Jemmz (Lost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: "Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 FINALE" by Jemmz (Lost Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 FINALE" 06-13-2016
The third and final instalment of my Charlie AU. Charlie returns to the island to find Claire. For Kat.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 10:20 (475MB wmv)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP0B6dzz9Pg

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so much loveeee!!!! I had so much fun watching these as a trilogy! Sorry to go over old ground but I just rewatched one and two before this and its fresh in my mind how awesome they were! I loved the whole thing you did in Part 2 with Liam, so clever and faultless! Shows how they could have kept Charlie in as a character :S

Anyway, Part 3! By far my fave! I loved Charlie/Sun at the start, a nice contrast to what happened with them in season 2 and 3. PBJ reunion was so sweet!! Where did you get that "I knew you'd be back" from Claire, was that Belle?

omg when you used that "thank you for taking care of him" I thought it was odd 'cos Kate took care of him in your vids, and then Claire called him on it!! That was so awesome!! *applause* Also loved that you had Charlie go after the gang on the boat for leaving them behind "i thought we were friends" ,that scene still annoys me so much that everyone just happily ditched Claire without a thought :S And then Sawyer again with the submarine :S:S

"I love you/I love you" - GAHHHHHHHHH!!! MY PBJ HEARTTTT!

Makes soooo much more sense that Charlie would shoot Locke rather than Kate. omg, can you imagine if that had been in the show? Would have made perfect sense given that Lock and Charlie were weird non-friends for the first three seasons, and after what Flocke did to Claire.

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift Jemma!! *hugs <3<3<3<3 you're awesome!!!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

❤❤❤❤❤ so thrilled you like it! This series was a lot of hard work but so much fun as well!! I'm happy I finally finished it!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:34 am    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 FINALE by Jemmz Reply with quote

I just rewatched the first two installments so I could be all up to speed. Loved this series. This whole series has been amazing. So epic and captivating. I could not take my eyes off of it. I loved how you continued Charlie's story and interwove him into the storyline. It all felt really natural and just how the story should have gone. I liked how like on the series you did incorporate what was going on with the other characters, like Sun looking for Jin. That made it feel all the more authentic as almost like a Lost (no pun intended) episode of Lost. I was always sad they killed off Charlie and after watching your amazing series, seeing what could have been, it makes me wish he'd been a part of the series longer and gotten your version of the story.
The manips were fantastic. Totally got lost in the story like I was watching an episode of Lost. Loved the Charlie/ Sun scenes "first plane crash" LOL.Great manip. Loved Claire and Charlie's reunion. That was lovely. I really liked the part about how Charlie had lied and said he raised Aaron and how that caused issues between them. His reaction to squirrel baby was perfect. I really liked how Charlie was the one who shot Locke during the final battle with Jack. Loved the happy ending, that Charlie and Claire got to leave the island and have a chance at a happily ever after. This was amazing, Jemma. I know this is the finale, but I would love to see a little epilogue of life after the island for Charlie, Claire and Aaron.
Thank you for giving Charlie and Claire the happily ever after they deserved. I will definitely be watching this installment again.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macaila thank you so much for such a wonderful detailed comment!! Feedback like that s really make all the effort that went into this worthwhile! It really means a lot that you were as invested in this little series as I was and I am so thrilled that you enjoyed it and how I I corporated charlie into the latter seasons of Lost!! I really do miss him so this project came to mean a lot to me. I'm really glad that you liked all the little scenes and storylnes I set up for Charlie I have been toying with the idea of an epilogue, maybe some time in the future!!

Thanks again my dear♥♥
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:27 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 FINALE by Jemmz Reply with quote

Wow, this vid is so incredibly creative and technically close to seamless. Which I imagine is so hard when trying to insert a character into so many scenes and stories that they weren't in. And give them dialogue! This is an amazing achievement. And surreal for me to see because I didn't actually watch S4-6 save for a few episodes. I like this much better - CHARLIE LIVES!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww thanks cappy! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I think I would have preferred this version too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: