Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST Series Finale Tribute" by dharma_aaron_2342

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dharma_aaron_2342
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: "LOST Series Finale Tribute" by dharma_aaron_2342 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST Series Finale Tribute" 05-23-2016
The most emotionally satisfying series finale I ever witnessed. I dont think Ill ever find a show that will move me as much as LOST did.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Here today, gone to Maui by Michael Giacchino
Vidder: dharma_aaron_2342
Length: 5:23 (777MB Mpeg)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF6UQKYmsRg

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:47 am    Post subject: LOST Series Finale Tribute by dharma_aaron_2342 Reply with quote

This is a lovely video! Welcome to LVI!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:59 pm    Post subject: LOST Series Finale Tribute by dharma_aaron_2342 Reply with quote

What a beautiful vid. Everything about it was great. Having it be a track from Giacchino's Lost score; just everything. I really miss this show. It brought most of us here, to LVI and it made me a vidder. It's one of my favorite shows and I have yet to find a show that I love more than Lost. Beautiful video filled with wonderful nostalgic moments. Thank you.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:38 am    Post subject: LOST Series Finale Tribute by dharma_aaron_2342 Reply with quote

Welcome! Lovely tribute. I miss the show so much!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: LOST Series Finale Tribute by dharma_aaron_2342 Reply with quote

Welcome to LVI! This was so lovely. What a wonderful tribute to Lost. I still can't believe it's been 6 years since the finale. You did a great job of capturing the emotion of the finale. Those moments still make me tear up. Lost is still my favorite show. Great vid. Hope to see more Lost vids from you in the future.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: