Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Run To You | Emma & Luke" by Ninu (Once Upon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:10 pm    Post subject: "Run To You | Emma & Luke" by Ninu (Once Upon Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Run To You | Emma & Luke" 02-09-2016
Entry for TACWC, OUAT/Heroes Reborn crossover. More info on YT.
Fandom: Once Upon A Time/Heroes Reborn
Song: I Run To You by Missio
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 1:26 (86.2 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0LucArzS-Q&feature=youtu.be

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:32 am    Post subject: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

Everything about this video is wonderful. I really love how you can tell stories using two completely different fandoms, and do it so well. The manips like always are seamless. The coloring, overlay, and effects gives the vid a perfect atmosphere. I really hope you continue this because this was awesome, what a cool pair. Nicely put together.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

I've liked this song for a while now and knew it would make a good vid!! I'm SO impressed with your manips in this! The masking made me do double takes lol, it's so cool how you make it look like they are both in the same scene!! I agree that the effects and colouring etc just works so well with the music, it's so beautiful Love it, awesome job Nina! <3
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thanks so much, girls!
That video was a real struggle for me, cause there aren't that many useful scenes with Luke (aka Zach Levi)... I was forced to use his scenes from elsewhere to get those smiles (that's a shame, he didn't smile that much in HR, cause when he does, my heart literally melts ).

Anyway, I'm glad it turned out okay, considering everything... I was worried, cause I usually like to tell a more complex story in my x-over vids, and here I wasn't able to do that the way I wanted...

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:37 am    Post subject: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

That was awesome! Your storyline was perfect. The manips were flawless. They were so believable. I liked the way you used the text. I would love to see you explore this ship further. The song was perfect for Emma and Luke. Fantastic vid, Nina!
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

3852 wrote:
That was awesome! Your storyline was perfect. The manips were flawless. They were so believable. I liked the way you used the text. I would love to see you explore this ship further. The song was perfect for Emma and Luke. Fantastic vid, Nina!

Thank you, Sweetie, that's so nice of you
I'd like to explore the ship, one thing though, there won't be more clips for Luke, the show ended already It was hard to finish this one to, since he had very little scenes that could be used... I already had to use a few clips from a movie with him

But I love Zachary, maybe someday, with someone else... Who knows

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd like to explore the ship, one thing though, there won't be more clips for Luke, the show ended already It was hard to finish this one to, since he had very little scenes that could be used... I already had to use a few clips from a movie with him

Have you checked out Zachary's scenes from Chuck? I didn't watch the whole series, but there might be some scenes that would work. I know his love interest on that show, Sarah, was blonde like Emma so those scenes could work for manips.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

Im1oftheOceanic6 wrote:
Quote:

Have you checked out Zachary's scenes from Chuck? I didn't watch the whole series, but there might be some scenes that would work. I know his love interest on that show, Sarah, was blonde like Emma so those scenes could work for manips.

He's a bit younger in Chuck The series ended 2 or 3 years ago... Besides, I'd need the last season, cause I think it's the only one he looks a bit like he looks right now, but I can't find it in web dl, 720p
Thank you for helping, Macaila I used one scene from Chuck as well - s4, the one at the very beginning with Emma wearing glasses, cause I wanted Zach to look younger in it, as it was a flashback from a few years before the actual story in the video )

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

Quote:
He's a bit younger in Chuck The series ended 2 or 3 years ago... Besides, I'd need the last season, cause I think it's the only one he looks a bit like he looks right now, but I can't find it in web dl, 720p
Thank you for helping, Macaila I used one scene from Chuck as well - s4, the one at the very beginning with Emma wearing glasses, cause I wanted Zach to look younger in it, as it was a flashback from a few years before the actual story in the video )

Yeah, that's true he would look younger and have longer hair in Chuck. I guess that might be kind of funny with the continuity of the story.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Guzik90ab
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: Run To You | Emma & Luke by Ninu Reply with quote

I don't like it ;D the manips looks terrible. did you make them on calculator? And you didn't match the colors AT ALL. the song is just bleh, worst ever. Even worse than the most awful song I've ever heard - hold back the river.
There's no story and the video makes no sense. I don't see the chemistry between them xD worst crossover video I've ever seen from you, and you did some really bad in the future - like 'flares' ;D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: