Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Lost/ Once Scenes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:34 am    Post subject: Help with Lost/ Once Scenes Reply with quote

I am trying to locate scenes with a specific type of dialogue from Lost and Once Upon a Time.

I am looking for suggestions on scenes where Kate says something to the extent of "I believe" or "I don't believe." I am open to any suggestions of scenes where it is made clear that Kate is expressing her belief or disbelief in something.

I also am looking for suggestions of scenes from Once Upon a Time where Henry talks about belief. Any scenes where he says "I believe" or "Why don't you believe", "You have to believe", etc. I am especially interested in Henry scenes from the first 2 seasons.

Also are there any Claire/Belle scenes where she talks about belief?

I would appreciate any scene suggestions.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of episode 1x21 Henry says something about making Emma believe before he takes a bite of the apple turnover that Regina made with the sleeping curse.

I think there are a few clips of Belle where she is telling Rumple she believes in him, but specific episodes are not coming to mind.

There is a season two episode of Lost, I believe where Claire tells Charlie she doesn't believe him?

As far as Kate, I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to her storyline, so I'm not sure about whether or not she said anything about believing. You might try season five when they're trying to get back to the island?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help, Tammy.

Great Henry scene. I think that will be a good one.

That's right, Belle does say that. I'll take a look at some of her scenes.

I just stumbled across a Kate scene where she asked if someone would believe her, I think I can play with that one.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: