Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sawyer and Kate Unspoken " by EMMALOUISE (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: "Sawyer and Kate Unspoken " by EMMALOUISE (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sawyer and Kate Unspoken " 04-28-2013
Take me as i am, ill never be the other man.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Unspoken by Hurts
Vidder: EMMALOUISE
Length: 4.20 (200 wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yewlFt5Ojy8&list=UU7jj0iYDPym25i6YP6Q_pYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yewlFt5Ojy8&list=UU7jj0iYDPym25i6YP6Q_pYA

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate Unspoken by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Nice to see a Skate vid! Great work!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate Unspoken by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Beautiful vid!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate Unspoken by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Such a beautiful vid. Lovely coloring and editing, I really loved the contrast; really luminous. Perfect SONG for Skate, I could really picture this song for Sawyer and his relationship with Kate.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Sawyer and Kate Unspoken by EMMALOUISE Reply with quote

Beautiful and heartbreaking! I think the song was perfect for them. I really liked the lyric 'flames burn out in you eyes' and how that ended with Kate being lead to the cages. Perfect clip choice because you can see the hope was gone from her eyes there. I thought you had great lyric use. I also really liked the part around 2:50 with the VO of 'I wanted you to believe we had a chance' paired with the clip of the Skate kiss at the worksite. This was a wonderful Skate vid. I'm a Jate fan as well as Skate but when I see a vid like this it definitely reminds me why I loved Skate. Fantastic job!
abubakar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought you had great lyric use. I also really liked the part around 2:50 with the VO of 'I wanted you to believe we had a chance' paired with the clip of the Skate kiss at the worksite.
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Jater, but this was a great vid! So much angst, I love it! Your coloring is pretty. Love the climax with all the kisses, so passionate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: