Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It" by Ninu (Once Up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: "OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It" by Ninu (Once Up Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It" 09-24-2015
Entry for round 5 of Jemmas TMM challenge. More info on YT.
Fandom: Once Upon A Time/The Flash
Song: Im Gonna Make It by Sanders Bohlke
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 2:43 (161 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzMfl8Sl8ig&feature=youtu.be

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:54 am    Post subject: OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It by Ninu Reply with quote

This was really cool, I thought you had excellent manips and it makes me want to watch The Flash.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! The Flash is an amazing TV show, it's quite new, cause only one season aired so far, but it's one of those, that have the potential to become the best series in TV history. I really recommand it
Thank you for commenting, Brooke

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It by Ninu Reply with quote

You're welcome. I was planning on watching it on Netflix but it seems they're not going to have it on there. so I'm gonna get Hulu for that and Empire because I knew I would like The Flash because I love Arrow.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you love Arrow, I'm pretty sure you're gonna love The Flash as well Although, I tried to watch Arrow too, but I can't get through the first season...

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:32 am    Post subject: OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It by Ninu Reply with quote

I'm on disc 2 of The Flash and I love it!!!! I love everyone and everything about it.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It by Ninu Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
I'm on disc 2 of The Flash and I love it!!!! I love everyone and everything about it.

Awesome <3 Do you also like Iris?

BTW, season 2 started two days ago

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still on season 1.

I do like Iris. I don't see what the big deal about her is. I know some people HATE her.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke wrote:
I'm still on season 1.

I do like Iris. I don't see what the big deal about her is. I know some people HATE her.

It's cool, I just wanted to let you know that once you're done with season 1, there are still more episodes waiting for you

I'm afraid I'm one of those people But that's discussion for ther thread and also, when you're done with season 1, cause my case includes some spoilers to episodes near the finale

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to check that out after the Finale. I'm on episode 15 and loving this show. I need to get caught up so I can watch the newer episodes On Demand.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:06 am    Post subject: OUAT/The Flash - Gonna Make It by Ninu Reply with quote

That was awesome! The manips were amazing and so seamless. This is now one of my favorite AU ships. This was so original and creative. Never would have thought of a Flash/OUAT crossover. Is there going to be another vid? I would love to see more of this couple. Fantastic work, Nina!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: