Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"OUAT Opening Credits" by Ninu (Once Upon A Time)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:44 pm    Post subject: "OUAT Opening Credits" by Ninu (Once Upon A Time) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"OUAT Opening Credits" 09-17-2015
September 2015 contest submission.
Fandom: Once Upon A Time
Song: OUAT Main Title Theme by Mark Isham
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 0:53 (52,8 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s__FRF9_ZrA

Last edited by Ninu on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:35 am    Post subject: OUAT Opening Credits by Ninu Reply with quote

This is awesome. I thought you captured the show well with the scenes you chose to use. I also liked that you used the Main Title, fit perfectly. (I never heard the main title, I liked it)
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: OUAT Opening Credits by Ninu Reply with quote

Love this! Just watching this for inspiration for my own credits if I ever get them made! Makes me realise how pretty the music is, really like the scenes you chose for this
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: OUAT Opening Credits by Ninu Reply with quote

Thank you, girls!
As for the Main title, it's usually played at the end of the episode, after last scene at first I wanted to use another song, but my first idea turned out to be dumb, to I just took the easy way
Jemma, you made them, as I can see and they're awesome

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:06 pm    Post subject: OUAT Opening Credits by Ninu Reply with quote

Lovely vid, Nina. Great beat use. I thought the coloring was really pretty. Loved the use of some of the iconic sounds like the wolf howling or the clock ticking. That gave it a little bit of an ominous feel. I also liked the use off some of the iconic props like Emma's yellow bug, Charming's sword, & Hook's ship, etc. I thought you did great with the music and how it built up at the end along with the action. I also liked that it ended with the title card. Great job.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: OUAT Opening Credits by Ninu Reply with quote

Well done!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:23 am    Post subject: OUAT Opening Credits by Ninu Reply with quote

That was so pretty! I love the clips you chose for each character.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: