Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Spell on You" by PsychoCynic (The Originals)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: "Spell on You" by PsychoCynic (The Originals) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Spell on You" 09-03-2015
Youre gonna like me, Davina Claire. And Im gonna let you pretend awhile, that you dont already.
Fandom: The Originals
Song: Strange and Beautiful by Aqualung
Vidder: PsychoCynic
Length: 1:57 (75 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdZq7GpHFKU
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ds3gbtv4m7g48wn/THE_ORIGINALS_-_Spell_on_You_%2875MB%29.wmv

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: Spell on You by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Gorgeous!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:42 pm    Post subject: Spell on You by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

That was lovely and such a perfect song choice for the pair!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:14 pm    Post subject: Spell on You by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

I have not caught up on The Originals, but I loved this vid. Your beat use was so great! Excellent Job!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather, thank you for the comment. Glad you liked it.

Becca, thanks!! I couldn't help but think of the pair when I heard the lyrics. Glad it worked out for you. Thank you for the feedback.

Nikki, *still secretly urging you to watch TO*
I'm glad you liked the beat use, Nikki. I was hoping it worked. Thanks for the comment!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:32 am    Post subject: Spell on You by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

I thought you did a nice job with the interpretation of the song with the clips you chose. I also like the cuts of the same scene with the beatuse, nicely done. Nice vid.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Spell on You by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
I thought you did a nice job with the interpretation of the song with the clips you chose. I also like the cuts of the same scene with the beatuse, nicely done. Nice vid.

Thanks, Brooke! I wasn't sure if I was utilizing the beats correcting. I'm glad you thought I did. Glad you liked. Thanks for watching and commenting!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:34 am    Post subject: Spell on You by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

Fantastic vid! Your lyric use was spot on. I think this is one of the best interpretations of this song I have ever seen. "I'm falling apart unseen" was one of my favorite lyrics. 1:10 "I'll put a spell on you" was perfect. I really liked the part "you'll realize that you love me" at 1:25 I loved how you told a story through the lyrics. Your beat use was also really good. Really enjoyed this vid.
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Spell on You by PsychoCynic Reply with quote

3852 wrote:
Fantastic vid! Your lyric use was spot on. I think this is one of the best interpretations of this song I have ever seen. "I'm falling apart unseen" was one of my favorite lyrics. 1:10 "I'll put a spell on you" was perfect. I really liked the part "you'll realize that you love me" at 1:25 I loved how you told a story through the lyrics. Your beat use was also really good. Really enjoyed this vid.

Thanks so much for the great review! I'm so glad to hear the song worked for these two characters. I thought it was eerily fitting too, especially that stalker-ish thing Kaleb/Kol did before they officially met. And what better song to describe witches in love that one whose lyric is "I'll put a spell on you." lol

Again, I am really happy you watched and enjoyed the vid for the couple that is canonically no more. I appreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: