Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars" by Starcrossed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarcrossedJedis
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:36 am    Post subject: "Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars" by Starcrossed Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars" 09-02-2015
Screw that last movie for anything but the new Clintasha bits. I shall forever live in shippy ignorance. Farm? What farm?
Fandom: Avengers
Song: Bumper Cars by Alex & Sierra
Vidder: StarcrossedJedis
Length: 1:37 (78,9MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O7EFXbB20E
http://starcrossedjedis.tumblr.com/post/128179087842/

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:36 am    Post subject: Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars by StarcrossedJedis Reply with quote

That was a lovely video!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:50 pm    Post subject: Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars by StarcrossedJedis Reply with quote

It was nice to see the tender moments between two usually very guarded characters. Lovely.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars by StarcrossedJedis Reply with quote

This was a great song choice. I love the "Farm? What Farm".. lol this was a great. I'll take shippy ignorance any day.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject: Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars by StarcrossedJedis Reply with quote

Yay shippy ignorance!! This ship makes WAY more sense than Natasha/Bruce ever did. I still can't get over that mess! Loved your vid! Another gem! Never heard the song before but I really liked it for Natasha/Clint, and the lyric use was perfect. Beautiful job!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars by StarcrossedJedis Reply with quote

I adored these two in the first Avengers movie and had high hopes when you see Natasha wearing a arrow necklace in CA2 and I thought that they were going to explore these two's relationship because they had such solid chemistry for two characters who had little screen time together.

Okay onto the video. AMAZING. I really liked the edits/coloring done here. The song was perfect for this ship; I thought you did an amazing job with the voice overs and the song. Solid vid.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: Clint & Natasha - Bumper Cars by StarcrossedJedis Reply with quote

Great vid! I'm not very familiar with this ship, but I loved your vid. I really liked the song, it was perfect. Your lyric use was fantastic and I liked the angst. I can see why you ship these two.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: