Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Title Question. Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Title Question. Help Reply with quote

Hey. I haven't vidded in a while and I'm trying to get back in there. I've just been in a rut and always working doesn't help, lol.

I was wondering if there was a way to save the titles I create through Sony Vegas. I have Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0 Projects.

That would save me SO much time and energy if I could just save it like I can with colors.

Thanks.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean titles? Are you talking like words that you put in the beginning of the video such as "blank + blank couple" and then the song or something? Cos there is a way to do that, if you mean something else then maybe a little further explanation could help me figure it out.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tjmack1986 wrote:
What do you mean titles? Are you talking like words that you put in the beginning of the video such as "blank + blank couple" and then the song or something? Cos there is a way to do that, if you mean something else then maybe a little further explanation could help me figure it out.

Yeah. I call them titles, it's the text media.

But yes. I am talking about the words.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I will make you up a tutorial first thing tomorrow.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Tammy.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize Brooke! I got super busy today, and didn't get a chance to make that tutorial for you, I promise to try my hardest to make it for you tomorrow!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so sorry Brooke. My laptop died a horrible death, and I'm using a friend's laptop right now, but I lost all of my saved data on my Vegas, including all colorings and all text effects I had saved.

However, saving a text effect is really easy. When you get the text effect that you want to save, when you have the box open where you can change what text is actually written, at the top of that box should be a little save disk icon. Click on that, name the text effect whatever you want, and it should save perfectly fine.

It's very similar to how you save a coloring.

Speaking of, if anyone knows where I can find easy tutorials ... or downloads for colorings for Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9.0, I'd be eternally grateful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: