Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Displaced 4x02 Take Me Home" by nikkimonique (Mu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:48 am    Post subject: "Displaced 4x02 Take Me Home" by nikkimonique (Mu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Displaced 4x02 Take Me Home" 08-20-2015
Season 4 episode 2 of displaced.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: various by various
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 6:44 (500MB mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a8NB9PUD-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a8NB9PUD-M

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeeeeee!!!!!! I bounced so much when I saw this up, and extra excited to see it at almost 7 mins! That opening scene with Liv being cuffed to the bed was awesome, im so glad you used it! it meshed so well with that Doc and Dawn. I really liked how you used the "you owe us" thing for both Liv and OW in her flashback. And i loved how you showed OW going around with that doctor on his rounds. Ugh, that creepy cop or whoever he is was so gross!! very happy to see him get his zombie comeuppance!

hot dreams OW was having!! im so glad you used that 'do you still love me?' part, its so perfect and Liv working with OW over that woman was awesome when they cut off her arm and OW was looking kinda odd but Olivia still noticed it, like she's not acting right.

Love the fight with Liv and Dawn in the hallway, that was perfect scene choice of Liv! and then that scene of them "Why did you kidnap me?"/"I was protecting you."

Poor Rachel, drinking away the pain!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: