Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Unbreakable" by LVI Council (Multifandom)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Council
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:39 am    Post subject: "Unbreakable" by LVI Council (Multifandom) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Unbreakable" 07-13-2015
A bday video for Aislynn!
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Unbreakable by Jamie Scott
Vidder: LVI Council
Length: 4:25 (188 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHFlAFizo5k

Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, such a lovely vid
It rarely happens for me to know almost all the fandoms included in a multifandom video, but here, while watching I felt at home
I love the fact that you used so many OUAT clips. Amazing vid!

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:12 am    Post subject: Unbreakable by LVI Council Reply with quote

Lovely vid! I always enjoy Council vids. I agree with Nina, I loved seeing so many OUAT clips. I really liked this song, it was so perfect for all the fandoms. I loved seeing Skate and I loved the back and forth between Skate and Rumbelle, they do have some similarities. I really liked the Captain Swan part. I especially liked "I won't let you fall down".1:50 "made me stop and think of her" I really liked that scene with that lyric. I also liked seeing Katniss and Gale's relationship. I really liked the Tauriel and Kili (?) scenes, especially the scene at 3:25. I liked the scene at 4:05, that made me smile. Fantastic vid.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:12 am    Post subject: Unbreakable by LVI Council Reply with quote

Beautiful!!!! Happy Birthday Aislynn.
Guzik90ab
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so many amazing couples in one video! I was really glad to see Kat/Gale, Barry/Caitlin and Tauriel/Kili in this one. And I think that you did an amazing work with lyrics. every single scene match so perfectly to this song.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: