Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jam- Photographs and Memories" by Im1oftheOceanic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: "Jam- Photographs and Memories" by Im1oftheOceanic Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jam- Photographs and Memories" 06-21-2015
A look at what Jim and Pams family album might be like. Chronicling them from co-workers to happy family.
Fandom: The Office
Song: Rise by Jim Chappell
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 0:50 (181MB AVI)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyEMnS0rfKg

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Aww cute vid, Macaila!! Very creative
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:49 am    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma! I made this for a wishlist gift. I wanted to show Jim and Pam's story, but in a different way. I thought the photo album would be a fun way to do that.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it doesn't take much to steal a viewer's heart... I love that there's no drama in these pictures Such a sweet video, photo album definitely works

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:25 pm    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. I debated if I was going to share this publicly because I was a bit concerned how this vid would go over since the only moving element is the transitions. I'm glad you liked that there was no drama in the pics. I wanted to just show the happy moments because I felt like when you take a photo and place it in an album, you usually only show those happy moments because that's what you want to remember. I wanted it to have that sort of nostalgic feeling of flipping through a family picture album.
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:42 pm    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

I loved the idea, I think it was really original but it felt a little incomplete. I'd have loved for you to have focused on specific memories and expanded on them but it was still a really cute vid.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:27 am    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thanks Becca! Glad you liked the idea. There were a few places I had hoped to expand upon, especially their dating and their 2nd child. But I had trouble finding some of those images. There were some specific moments I was planning to include, but just could not find the material.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:11 am    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Cute vid, Macaila!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:41 am    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thank you Heather!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:41 am    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thank you Heather!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:04 am    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Very cute idea!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Interesting vid! I never was able to finish The Office, but I always did ship Jam, so this was definitely cute and interesting to watch.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 am    Post subject: Jam- Photographs and Memories by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thank you Julia and Tammy! I didn't get into The Office until later in the series, mainly because of Jam. You should watch it through sometime Tammy. It was a good series. It wasn't quite the same after Steve left, but I felt like the way the series ended was perfect and fulfilling.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was amazing. I love the way you showed it as a look back on all the great memories the two had! Beautiful Job Macaila!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Nikki! So glad you liked it. This was a lot of fun to make. I thought the picture book would be a good way to show the evolution of their relationship from co-workers to married and to show many of their happy moments along the way.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: