Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Skye/Daisy Johnson-Different" by DJC Productions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: "Skye/Daisy Johnson-Different" by DJC Productions Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Skye/Daisy Johnson-Different" 06-13-2015
Skye/Daisy character study.
Fandom: Agents of SHIELD
Song: Where Were Going by Hans Zimmer
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 5:26 (432MB .mov)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGROnOY1dFo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGROnOY1dFo

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Skye/Daisy Johnson-Different by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Beautiful video, I loved this song from Interstellar and it worked so well for this, loved how you used the music building for all the quotes about Skye and how she's changing, then used the end part of the song to show her powers in action. Awesome! Great work
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:59 am    Post subject: Skye/Daisy Johnson-Different by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wonderful character study! I loved how you mixed Skye talking about her power with the scenes of her struggling with it and becoming this way. I also liked the part about Coulson and May being like her family. Love that scene at 0:56 where Skye and Coulson have become such family they even eat alike. The video has such a great smooth flow to it. I loved the moment at 2:50 where Skye says maybe she just needs a hug and hugs Fitz. I liked 3:15 Fitz telling her she is just different and there is nothing wrong with that. 3:20 the way Skye's power breaking things apart fit so well with the music was awesome. I liked how you showed the evolution of her relationship with her dad. I also liked the way you did the VO's about her saying when she got comfortable things went wrong paired with the scenes of her and her mom and dad. I loved that you included the red corvette analogy. This was awesome. You perfectly captured Skye's journey from Shield agent to superhero. The VO's were perfect. The music really fit the story well.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject: Skye/Daisy Johnson-Different by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Great vid, as always, Dennis!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:57 am    Post subject: Skye/Daisy Johnson-Different by DJC Productions Reply with quote

One of my favorites from you so far. I've watched it several times already. Love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: