Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Poison & Wine" by Ninu (Once Upon A Time/Rev

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject: "Poison & Wine" by Ninu (Once Upon A Time/Rev Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Poison & Wine" 04-14-2015
AU story of Killian/Emma/Bass love triangle.
Fandom: Once Upon A Time/Revolution
Song: Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 3:39 (132 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ3mXkyqouE

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Poison & Wine by Ninu Reply with quote

First of all, I nearly screamed when I saw this! The first entry for my challenge and for an AMAZING triangle Second of all, I wanted to comment on YouTube but it said comments were unavailable :S So I'll comment here instead!

I was hooked (no pun intended) on this story immediately!! I love how you incorporated Bass into Emma's past. Childhood friends/lovers - so cute! And making Bass Henry's father?? So clever! I think my fave scenes were Emma and Bass as kids, Bass finding out about Henry, and Hook letting Emma go and saying goodbye. Also loved Emma going to see Bass at the end as well. Amazing manips and masking, I loved it!
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:38 pm    Post subject: Poison & Wine by Ninu Reply with quote

Oh my Godness, it's always amazing to get any comment, but comment like yours... It melted my heart completely! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked it!
And I have no idea why you couldn't comment on YT... silly Youtube
Thanks again, can't wait to start my video for round 2
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Poison & Wine by Ninu Reply with quote

That was REALLY well done! It was beautiful in addition to being well manipped. Great job!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Poison & Wine by Ninu Reply with quote

That was awesome! Your manips were perfect! The storyline was fantastic. I loved how you had Emma and Bass have a history and that he was Henry's dad. I loved the flashback scenes. You did such a great job of capturing Emma's subtle moments of feeling a little guilty like when she told Hook she and Bass were just friends or when he went through her childhood mementos. I really liked that moment of Bass seeing Emma and Henry. I also liked the twist where Bass didn't set Emma up but was in the car accident. Really enjoyed this. I'd love to see more of this triangle.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Poison & Wine by Ninu Reply with quote

Quote:
I'd love to see more of this triangle.

Haha, I've got a weak spot for Emma/Bass, so... Maybe not a triangle vid, since I'm not a fan of love triangles, but maybe I'll do something for them only

Thank you for such sweet comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: