Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Banshee Downfall" by namaste nikki (Banshee)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:11 am    Post subject: "Banshee Downfall" by namaste nikki (Banshee) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Banshee Downfall" 04-10-2015
Will Lucas ever learn from his mistakes?
Fandom: Banshee
Song: Everybody wants to rule the world by Lorde
Vidder: namaste nikki
Length: 2:40 (9.8 AVI)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WrQILcOBSw&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WrQILcOBSw&feature=youtu.be

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:32 am    Post subject: Banshee Downfall by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Wow! That was intense. I thought the song was perfect for the fandom and storyline. I really liked you texture and effects. I had a little trouble hearing the dialogue at the start. I loved how you used the sound effects from the show like the spinning of the badge and the florescent bulb and sirens at the ending. That added a lot of atmosphere. I liked the overlay at 33 seconds. That was cool. Great beat use at 1:11 when the gun shot hit on the beat. "Nothing ever lasts forever" was perfect with the fight and death scenes. I liked how at the ending the music fades and the sounds from the scene take over. It sent a chill down my spine when her neck breaks. That was really powerful. Great job, Nikki!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Banshee Downfall by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Thanks so much. I had issues with that audio at the beginning. The show actually has some great edits already so I just tried to enhance what was there. You comments are very much appreciated!

3852 wrote:
Wow! That was intense. I thought the song was perfect for the fandom and storyline. I really liked you texture and effects. I had a little trouble hearing the dialogue at the start. I loved how you used the sound effects from the show like the spinning of the badge and the florescent bulb and sirens at the ending. That added a lot of atmosphere. I liked the overlay at 33 seconds. That was cool. Great beat use at 1:11 when the gun shot hit on the beat. "Nothing ever lasts forever" was perfect with the fight and death scenes. I liked how at the ending the music fades and the sounds from the scene take over. It sent a chill down my spine when her neck breaks. That was really powerful. Great job, Nikki!

Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:23 am    Post subject: Banshee Downfall by namaste nikki Reply with quote

That was really good, Nikki! Loved it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: