Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2" by Jemmz (Lost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: "Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2" by Jemmz (Lost Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2" 02-28-2015
Charlie struggles to adjust to his life as part of the Oceanic 7. Once again for Kat
Fandom: Lost
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 9:06 (405MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp4F1fcbjYQ

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah, !!! ANother vid! And another to come!!!??? You spoil me, Jem!!! This was INSANELY perfect, i dont even know where to begin! Everything with Charlie and Liam was perfect, like their reunion! and the celebration drinks, they even both had champagne flutes!! i loved charlie's dream of Claire telling him to bring Aaron back. And Sayid saving Liam and Charlie!! That part was awesome, flawlessly edited. Same with Charlie boarding the Ajira plane! its so much like what would have happened - which of course is what its sposed to be Charlie would have fallen into another drug problem, not shooting up but definitely pills. I guess in his head it wouldnt be the same thing so its not the same problem. Gah, these vids show what could have been such an awesome storyline for Charlie. All the angst with Liam and the conflict with Kate having Aaron would have been much more palatable with Charlie there.

and Ludovici Einaudi <3<3<3

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! I'm so glad you liked it, Kat! A lot of the manips in this one is where I started off for this little series. It's been sooooo tricky, as you can probably tell, Dom is not in enough things to use for AUs!! But I'm glad you thought what I had worked and that the storyline was good!

*HUGS*

I honestly did not intend 3 vids, but that's just how it worked out!! I hope you will enjoy the next one, I've still gotta make a start on it :S
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, I'm in awe of this little series you're doing. You blend the clips of Charlie so well with the "real" clips from after his death. The ones with Kate and Aaron were really well done and call, and of him greeting Liam after the O6 "landed." Really cool stuff. I like the grunge texture, too!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2 by Jemmz Reply with quote

Aww, thank you so much!! That means a lot! I'm so glad this is getting an audience cos it's been MEGA difficult. Making AUs with Dom/Charlie is quite a chore (honestly, it would be easier to make a Liam AU)! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2 by Jemmz Reply with quote

Only just seen that you'd uploaded this! Gaaaah! This series is epic, breathtaking!! I can't believe how well you're pulling this magical editing off. Like the clips you put in of Liam?! Where did you find those and make them fit so perfectly. And a love love LOVE the weary badass Charlie in this series. YES! This should've been the next stage of his character development. *sigh* What a waste. You've captured it perfectly. Can't wait for part 3.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, cappy! That means so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Oh yes, I have sooo many Liam clips now, lol! I spent a few months just gathering clips to use so I'm happy you think it all fit together well! Ep 3 will be such a challenge!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:41 am    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2 by Jemmz Reply with quote

This was fantastic ! Loved the scene on the raft where Jack is saying they all have to lie. Charlie's line at 0:42 was perfect. Loved Charlie and Liam's reunion. I really liked the way you showed Kate and Charlie discussing saying Aaron was hers. I liked the part with Kate inviting Charlie to come see the baby. Great job with Charlie's drunken dreams of Claire and Aaron and her saying to bring him back. I really liked how Liam was trying to watch out for Charlie. 4:16 great manip with Jack and Charlie fighting about Aaron and then the part with Kate saying Charlie was calling her stoned on his pills. Perfect manips. That was a good manip of Charlie discovering John died. I liked the manip with Ben coming to try and convince Charlie he was going to help him go back to the island. Loved Charlie's reaction to seeing Ben get on the plane. I loved this series. Can't wait to see the 3rd installment. I have really enjoyed so many of your vids over the years but I think this series might be my favorite vids yet. Loved the storyline and seeing what Charlie's life off island could have been like. Now that I've seen what potential Charlie had, I don't think I'll ever quite look at season 4-6 the same way again.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, so many wonderful compliments!! Thank you so much, Macaila! That means so much to me! I did have fun with a lot of the manips you pointed out and it means a lot you enjoyed them. I'm so glad this series is a favourite of yours as I think I have probably worked the hardest on this one! I admit it was difficult to slot Charlie in this season and I wish I could have given him more than the show ever would have, but it has proved tough! I'm glad this made you see his potential anyway. I have started the third one but I think it might be even tougher than the others! Thanks so much again *hugs*
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
Oh, so many wonderful compliments!! Thank you so much, Macaila! That means so much to me! I did have fun with a lot of the manips you pointed out and it means a lot you enjoyed them. I'm so glad this series is a favourite of yours as I think I have probably worked the hardest on this one! I admit it was difficult to slot Charlie in this season and I wish I could have given him more than the show ever would have, but it has proved tough! I'm glad this made you see his potential anyway. I have started the third one but I think it might be even tougher than the others! Thanks so much again *hugs*

The off-island storyline you created for Charlie was perfect. I thought it really fit him well and went with his canon storyline. I look forward to seeing the 3rd video and what's in store for Charlie's season 6.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:15 am    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2 by Jemmz Reply with quote

awww thanks Macaila! <3
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:54 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 2 by Jemmz Reply with quote

That was AMAZING, Jemma! A fantastic conclusion to part one. Your manips were awesome once again, and it was cool to see Charlie as one of the survivors who returns to the island.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Julia! I'm hoping to work on part three soon. I just got a bunch of new Dom clips!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: