Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute" by K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject: "Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute" by K Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute" 02-22-2015
Words cant express how ridiculously excited I am about Jurassic World... so I made this little tribute video instead
Fandom: Jurassic Park
Song: Here Comes The King by X-Ray Dog
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:50 (82MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI4DMZ8tzKI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI4DMZ8tzKI

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute by KajaM Reply with quote

THAT WAS AMAAAAAZING, Karolina! I was already psyched for the new movie, but now I'm even more excited. Awesome job!!! <3
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 am    Post subject: Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute by KajaM Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Karolina! Loved your music use. The music is so intense and ominous and worked perfectly with the vid. Loved 1:47 where the dinosaurs burst out of the doors. I really liked the way you used the music here with the black before the intense scenes. I also liked how the action built up through the video. I really enjoyed this vid. Fantastic job!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thanks so much, Julia & Macaila!

Julia, I'm totally psyched for the movie as well... I am, however, trying to keep my hopes & expectations on a "normal" level because JP2 and JP3 were a bit disappointing.

Macaila, thanks so much for your detailed comment! <3
Getting the timing right - combined with similar scenes & themes - was a bit tricky, so I'm really happy about you pointing this out. Thank you!!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Julia, I'm totally psyched for the movie as well... I am, however, trying to keep my hopes & expectations on a "normal" level because JP2 and JP3 were a bit disappointing.

I agree wholeheartedly!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:12 am    Post subject: Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute by KajaM Reply with quote

Very well put together. The beats to the music were just awesome. I thought you did a great job here. Such a fun vid. I am really excited for the new movie too!! I loved the first one the most.
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute by KajaM Reply with quote

So much nostalgia! Your pacing and beat use are spot on as always. Perfect choice of final clip there too. LOL at "dinosaur violence" warnings. When is the new film out then?
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke: Thanks so much! <3
And yes, I definitely agree: The first movie was the best one so far (although I did love the pterosaurs in the third movie )

cappy: Thank you!!
Tehe, well, I wanted to be on the safe side with the warning
The new movie will be out in early June. Trying not to get my hopes up too high - the first movie will always be the best, I suppose - but I'm curious if they'll be able to come up with new ideas and different concepts.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:39 pm    Post subject: Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute by KajaM Reply with quote

This was amazing! Played right into my excitement for Jurassic World! The timing was flawless
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:07 pm    Post subject: Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute by KajaM Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Karolina!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:48 am    Post subject: Here Comes The King - Jurassic Park Tribute by KajaM Reply with quote

That was awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: