Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Monkey in a Zoo" by cappy (Actor Tribute)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 am    Post subject: "Monkey in a Zoo" by cappy (Actor Tribute) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Monkey in a Zoo" 02-16-2015
A tribute to comedian & activist Russell Brand.
Fandom: Actor Tribute
Song: Like a Monkey in the Zoo by Daniel Johnston
Vidder: cappy
Length: 2.47 (104MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taAqZeGPoXA
https://vimeo.com/119748837

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: Monkey in a Zoo by cappy Reply with quote

Not a Russell fan, but this was nicely put together. I liked the narrative and the voiceovers you chose worked really well
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 pm    Post subject: Monkey in a Zoo by cappy Reply with quote

Thanks so much for watching and reviewing even though you're not a Brand fan, Jemmz.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:57 am    Post subject: Monkey in a Zoo by cappy Reply with quote

That was a cool vid.
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:27 pm    Post subject: Monkey in a Zoo by cappy Reply with quote

Thanks so much for watching, Uruviel!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Monkey in a Zoo by cappy Reply with quote

I think this was nice tribute. I liked the voice overs.
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:56 pm    Post subject: Monkey in a Zoo by cappy Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki! Voice clips are still something I struggle with so I appreciate that.
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:54 pm    Post subject: Monkey in a Zoo by cappy Reply with quote

2015 CM's Choice Award Winner "Cappy’s ‘Monkey in a Zoo” video is a very different type of video than we usually see here on LVI. Whilst we get Actor Tributes every now and again, this was much more than a tribute, it showed the evolution of Russell Brand’s public image; it told a story. I thought the music choice was brilliant, and really suited his personality and the story which was being told. The audio choices were well placed, and carefully chosen. You don’t have to be a fan of Russell Brand to appreciate it, it’s a fantastic video and a pleasure to watch!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: