Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1" by Jemmz (Lost
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:46 pm    Post subject: "Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1" by Jemmz (Lost Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1" 12-31-2014
For Kats wishlist She wished for a vid about Charlie living passed season three. How could I resist?
Fandom: Lost
Song: Various by Ludovico Einaudi.
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 7:09 (313MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKGFo8aytBM&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by Jemmz on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

say, WHHHHHATTTTTT??????? You sneaky little bug!!!! Thank you so much!! This was such a whopping great surprise! With your love for Charlie and PBJ and our shared despair about how Claire was disregarded post Charlie's death, I just knew this is going to be so epic!! And with Ludovico Einaudi!! You know I adore him His music is perfect for a vid like this!

I loved every second, the vid played out so perfectly and smoothy. THIS is what should have happened. Maybe over time I can morph this into canon into my brain PBJ reunion post Charlie returning from his dive and being so cute at the Barracks <3 <3 And the scenes with Locke, I know they were from earlier seasons but they so fit in season 4!

And Dom looking all cute and scruffy!

I was so scared in that scene where Keamy was coming back and when everyones hiding that Charlie would walk out and distract them so Claire could get away - thats so something he would have done! But im glad it didn't happen that way haha

Both Sawyer and Charlie looking for Claire <3 <3 My fave scene was near the end where everyone was talking about leaving and Charlie's like "What about Claire?" because that is SO how we felt!!! Without Charlie there, everyone else just forgot about Claire. And Kate reminding Charlie of Aaron was literally the only reason he would get on the chopper without Claire.

and its To Be Continued!!???! You mean I get another one of these??? You are so awesome and sweet!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Jem, I adore it!! *massive hugs and kisses*

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:22 am    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1 by Jemmz Reply with quote

Haha, I was hoping you'd like it!! I have been planning this for ages! I couldn't resist a good go at a Charlie AU!
Yeah!! Charlie would make such a fuss over leaving Claire! When I was looking at transcripts I came across a scene where Kate tells Claire's mother that they "looked everywhere" for her. Kate...you literally never looked anywhere, you didn't even TRY! But Charlie would. He wouldn't be happy about leaving, but he also wants to make sure Aaron is safe.

Yeah! Honestly I thought S4 would only take about a minute, but I got super carried away and I wanted it to feel like an actual recap so that took up precious minutes. I already have tons of manips set up for the next one, but S6 is going to be reaaaaaaally difficult, but fingers crossed lol. I hope you love it as much as this one So glad you enjoyed it! *HUGS*
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:52 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1 by Jemmz Reply with quote

Oh wowza, Jemmz! These AU edits are so convincing they are miraculous! I don't know you pulled this off but bravo, incredible work. And I haven't watched a Charlie vid in ages! Look forward to the next installment.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, cappy! Yes it was so much fun to make a Charlie AU again!! I missed Lost AUs! Glad you enjoyed it!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1 by Jemmz Reply with quote

This was so well crafted. There were so many moments I found myself forgetting that Charlie ever died in season 3, your storyline just felt so natural.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1 by Jemmz Reply with quote

Thank you!! I'm glad you felt that way!
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg! I just commented on YT, but wow...I usually don't like AU vids because they can be a bit forced and awkward. but this is so well done. I love how you used the scene of Sawyer saving Claire and then inserted Charlie into it..it worked so well, too, since Claire really did say "Charlie?" I loved that! The entire vid was really convincing, and the music was cool too. The b&w was a nice touch. Excellent work, really great job.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for both your comments! I'm so glad this AU impressed you! Sadly, I'm not sure Charlie would have had a good place in canon Season Four even if he did survive, but I had such a fun time tying him in to all the storylines. I hope you will check out the next one when I finish it
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:55 am    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1 by Jemmz Reply with quote

That was soooo awesome, Jemma! I'm looking forward to watching part two here in a bit.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Julia! I hope you enjoy the next one!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1 by Jemmz Reply with quote

Excellent vid, Jemma! Amazing work on pulling off all those AU scenes!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Karolina!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:20 am    Post subject: Charlie Pace Season 4 - 6 Part 1 by Jemmz Reply with quote

This was amazing! I have been wanting to watch this for so long and I finally got the chance to see it. Your manips were fantastic. This really made me miss Charlie being a part of seasons 4-6. Loved the way you used the scene of Desmond pulling Charlie to the surface in Sideways to explain how he survived the Looking Glass. Loved 1:30, that was perfect. I really liked the part where Charlie found Claire after the explosion and how you were able to use her saying "Charlie". 4:03 the exchange between Charlie and Miles was perfect. Really liked the manip of Charlie and Sawyer looking for Aaron. This was just perfection from start to finish. I loved how smoothly Charlie fit into the story. It made me forget he wasn't really there in the canon story.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, what a lovely comment! Thank you so much, Macaila! Your reaction was exactly what I was hoping for, it means a lot that you like it! These videos have been really tough especially with my audio in Vegas messing up, it has been a nightmare, so it means a lot that you thought it all worked out well! Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: