Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deleteing Clips from Sony Vegas Timeline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Deleteing Clips from Sony Vegas Timeline Reply with quote

Typically when I want to delete a clip from the timeline in Vegas I just right click on the clip, it gives me a drop down menu and I click on delete and the clip is off the timeline but remains in my project media.

I'm having trouble with the right side of my built in mouse on my laptop. It's a new computer but that side of the mouse is either really weak or just not broken in yet because I click all over that side and it only sometimes acknowledges that I've pushed on it. I've even marked exactly where it worked and then I try that spot again and it doesn't register that I pushed it. It almost treats the whole thing as the left side of the mouse. It's not just in Vegas it does this, it does it everywhere.

I was wondering is there another way to delete single clips from the timeline besides this right click method?

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can left click and press delete on the keyboard?

You might have something lodged under the mouse on your keyboard.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
You can left click and press delete on the keyboard?

You might have something lodged under the mouse on your keyboard.

Thanks for the help, Jemma.

I just gave the left click and delete a try and it worked great that way. I knew there had to be some other short cut but I've just always done it the other way.

Having something lodged under the mouse would explain why at one moment I can click on a spot and it seems to take the right click and another moment it won't in the same place. I'll have to look into that, see if that's the problem.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: