Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken" by DJC Productions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 2:59 am    Post subject: "Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken" by DJC Productions Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken" 05-23-2015
Fitzsimmons vid
Fandom: Agents of SHIELD
Song: Moon by Sleeping At Last
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 4:01 (317MB .mov)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-2NRkTxuc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-2NRkTxuc4

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 3:11 am    Post subject: Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken by DJC Productions Reply with quote

PERFECTION. Tears. So many tears!!!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:42 pm    Post subject: Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wow. Just ... wow! This video showed why Fitz & Simmons are truly amazing, both as friends and potential love interests.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken by DJC Productions Reply with quote

This was beautiful. I'm with Julia, this brought so many tears to my eyes. Thank you for the happier ending. That was devastating what happened at the end of the season. Just when I think Fitz-Simmons are back on track, they literally ripped her away.
I loved the way you told their story, you captured these characters wonderfully. I really liked how you showed how they would talk about other pairs and how what they were saying really applied to them as well. 0:30 I liked the mix of Jemma trying to talk to Fitz about what happened in the ocean paired with the scenes of their difficult choice in the ocean. I loved 0:52 "I couldn't find the courage to tell you", the scene where Jemma gives him a kiss was perfect with that line. I loved 1:27 when Jemma tells him maybe there is something to discuss. That scene gave me so much hope for this ship again . I had been sure that Fitz-Simmons was going to only ever be platonic, then they gave us that scene. 1:45 "clearly she still likes him and have you seen the way he looks at her" so perfect. I really enjoyed this vid. Fantastic work.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wow, that was an awesome video!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Fitz & Simmons-Unspoken by DJC Productions Reply with quote

beautiful video!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: