Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry I have been MIA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:56 am    Post subject: Sorry I have been MIA Reply with quote

I haven't posted in a long time here and I am sorry for that, I have been busy with my niece and also my gaming channel I started 2 months ago, so I haven't had time to edit videos together like before... plus I actually lost my muse to make fan made videos at the moment, and it still hasn't come back even after all the awesome teen wolf episodes so far.

But if any of you are interested in seeing my channel, you can find it https://www.youtube.com/user/TripleGemini86 there. It's been a lot of fun doing this, and so far I have gotten 150 subscribers in just those two months.

I'm hoping to be able to submit a new video for you all soon-ish, maybe out of no where I will suddenly get my muse back and start making my videos again... we will see.

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you back, Summer! I'll be sure to check out your YT channel!

Hope to see some new vids from you soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: