Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Greys Anatomy - Home" by Ninu (Greys Anatomy )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: "Greys Anatomy - Home" by Ninu (Greys Anatomy ) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Greys Anatomy - Home" 07-02-2014
Ensemble video centred on the Original Interns and their journey through seasons.
Fandom: Greys Anatomy
Song: Home by Gabrielle Aplin
Vidder: Ninu
Length: 4:06 (153 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EN5wNdEno0

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so good! I miss Grey's in the old days!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit that I stopped watching GA at some point in... Season 7, I think it was. Watching your vid made me miss this show so much though, awww! That was really beautiful!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:53 am    Post subject: Greys Anatomy - Home by Ninu Reply with quote

Nice video!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:34 am    Post subject: Greys Anatomy - Home by Ninu Reply with quote

That was really sweet. I really liked that you showed so much of the friendship among them and how they could all lean on one another. I liked that you showed that sometimes they became the patients. I really liked the "dance it out" part. I liked how you did the part at 2:13 with the different character's lying beside her. You did such a great job of showing the growth of the characters over the early seasons and their different relationships. Wonderful vid!
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, I love this vid! I stopped watching the show after season 3 but this really captures how great it was back in the day. I loooooove the way you match the clips with the lyrics--like the one about "water" when Meredith was drowning, or "where you lay your head" with Cristina and Meredith leaning on each other in the bar. You really got every great early moment in there. I especially loved the ones with Izzie and Alex (I used to ship them hard).

Can I ask, what transition did you use? I like how you kept the video fast-paced. At times I kind of wanted the images to slow down a little but mostly they were perfectly paced. Great VO's too!

Really great vid!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:21 am    Post subject: Greys Anatomy - Home by Ninu Reply with quote

Like Scarlett I too stopped watching after season 3 and this was the reason I watched. Such a great vid with lovely clips, nice effects, and overlays. Lovely vid.
Ninu
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all, guys <3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: