Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem Rendering Video

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:56 pm    Post subject: Problem Rendering Video Reply with quote

I went to render a video yesterday and after over an hour and a half of rendering the little box that shows it's progress hit 100% and then closed. (I have it set to shut the window when rendering completes.) So, I thought the video was now completed and ready to play. When I found it in "My Videos" it showed the video as 0bytes and 0:00:00 as the length.

I had no error messages during rendering. Everything seemed perfectly normal. I even left the video on there overnight in case I was just rushing it, but it still showed up that there was nothing rendered. If I clicked on it to play it, it did trigger Windows Media Player, but since it thinks it is 0 minutes long, nothing plays.

I had been having a similar problem with another video on my personal computer, so I rendered it successfully on the family computer. But now this video is failing to render on the family computer. (Same version of Sony Vegas on both.)

I am trying to render it again. But I'm just not sure what happened. I've never had it get to 100% rendered and not be there. Usually if I have a render problem it is unable to render the full video but I will still have whatever percentage of the vid it made it through. That has not been the case on these last couple vids.

Any ideas what caused the rendering problem?

Also any ideas on how you know if the problem is your computer or Vegas?

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try rendering it in parts; the render all those parts together.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: