Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home" by DJC Productio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: "Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home" by DJC Productio Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home" 06-23-2014
Vid focused on Emmas relationship with her parents and son.
Fandom: Once Upon A Time
Song: Uranus by Sleeping at Last
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 5:33 (433MB .mov)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0MfDBDTeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0MfDBDTeU

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home by DJC Productions Reply with quote

This was beautiful. The family element has always been the best part of this show! Loved the parallels in this vid, stunning work
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:18 pm    Post subject: Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home by DJC Productions Reply with quote

I don't even watch the show, but that was really, really beautiful and touching, Dennis!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:48 am    Post subject: Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Gorgeous vid, Dennis!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject: Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wow! That was beautiful! I loved how you used the VO's and interwove them together to tell the story. Loved the parallels you showed between characters/storylines. I really liked the part where you showed the similarities between Emma and Snow giving birth and talking about giving their child the best chance.Also loved how you showed certain themes repeated in the show. This was such a wonderful over-view of the Charming Family. I'm adding this to my Once playlist. What show movie is the girl at 0:57 from? She worked great as a young Emma, she looks a lot like Jennifer. Loved the part at 1:09 where Emma talks about Snow giving up everything for her and then Charming's mom says 'that's what parents do they put their children first.' I liked the part at 2:04 with Neal talking about maybe something good came from him and Emma being together and then how you showed Emma's relationship with Henry. I like the VO of Emma talking about if she wants magic she has to believe matched with her touching the book and awakening to her past. Loved the parallel with Henry touching the book and remembering the same way. Emma's line about she can't lose her family was really powerful with seeing the oxygen being taken off of Henry. The part a 4:24 showing the parallels in Emma/Henry and Snow/Charming's awakenings was one of my favorite parts. The Charming Family is one of my favorites aspects of Once and this just gave me a whole new view on their family. It was a really amazing and emotional vid. Definitely going to be viewing this again (a few times) before the season starts up.
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject: Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Im1oftheOceanic6- Awesome comment! Thank you. That clip at 0:57 is from the season 3 finale. That girl really does look a lot like her. This show does a great job at casting young look a likes when ever they do flashbacks.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: Once Upon a Time-Finding a Home by DJC Productions Reply with quote

4126 wrote:
Im1oftheOceanic6- Awesome comment! Thank you. That clip at 0:57 is from the season 3 finale. That girl really does look a lot like her. This show does a great job at casting young look a likes when ever they do flashbacks.

Thanks for telling me where that clip is from. It's the first time I've seen it. We had severe weather during the finale so I missed some of it. I am going to seek that clip out on YT now.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: