Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna)" by soapbubb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 am    Post subject: "Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna)" by soapbubb Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna)" 06-16-2014
All I want // Is for you to want to try // One more time
Fandom: Nashville
Song: Love Each Other Right by From the Valley
Vidder: soapbubbles511
Length: 4:36 (35.9 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_6gQL7NOpQ
https://www.sendspace.com/file/pbc5xt

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:52 am    Post subject: Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Your Deacon/Rayna videos are always superb and this one is no exception. I always love seeing new Nashville vids from you!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:13 am    Post subject: Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

You do this pair such amazing justice. I always look forward to your Nashville Rayna/Deacon vids. This song was a perfect choice and you chose great clips to go along with it. Great vid, as always.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Beautiful vid, loved your lyric use
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Beautiful vid! I would totally ship these two just watching your wonderful vids!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:56 am    Post subject: Love Each Other Right (Deacon/Rayna) by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Lovely vid.Great lyric use. 0:40 "Some words won't stop ringing in my ear" with the VO was perfect. "We can't erase what's been done" with the wreck was a great fit. I really liked the part around 1:56 with "love each other right". Great scene choices. The VO's were perfect. This vid made me smile. I liked how along with the angst you showed some of their happier moments. I liked the ending too because for me it read sort of ambiguous, was she giving him the ring back to say it was over, or to recommit? Your Rayna/Deacon vids are fantastic!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Becca, Brooke, Jemma, Karolina and Macaila ♥ Glad you're enjoying my vids of them and aren't sick of my obsession yet

and lol Macaila I guess out of context it does look like she's giving the ring back at the end... he actually just gave it back to her, put it in her hand when he kissed her.. he left, she opened her hand revealing the ring, end of season, still have to wait two months to find out what happens next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: