Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Game of Thrones (Season 5)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB4gAcLZTGQ

It's like an interactive story focusing on a lesser house called The Forresters. There's small roles for Tyrion, Cersei, Jon Snow and Margarey all voiced by the original actors.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's so cool!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so, thoughts on the first two episodes of season five, with book spoilers:
Spoiler:

E01 - Absolutely LOVED the opening scene, flashing back to Maggy the Frog. In Pentos, I thought it was interesting that Varys laid everything out on the table. In the books, I don't think we've had such a bold statement of his motives, so that was interesting. In Mereen, the scene with the dragons was heartbreaking. I was pretty "meh" on the scenes in the Vale. Not especially loving the interaction between Petyr and Sansa. On the one hand, I still love that she's learning from the best, but on the other hand he's so skeevy with her. I didn't see the point to the scene between Pod and Brienne and I thought it was kind of silly that Petyr and Sansa's carriage passed them. Although, I guess it makes more sense after seeing episode two. At the wall, I was really surprised that they killed Mance. And, of course, we have no Dalla, no Val, and no Wildling Prince, so I have no idea where they're going with any of this. Overall I thought the episode was good.

E02 - The opening scene with Cersei and Jaime with the threat from Dorne was interesting. We were LOL because it was such an ordeal to open, and since Cersei obviously had seen what was inside, it meant she went through all the trouble to close it back up again. Is it just me, or is TV!Kevan way bolder than Book!Kevan? At the wall, I didn't really get the point of the scene with Gilly, Shireen, and Sam. The Lord Commander vote was pretty good, though I missed all the stuff Sam did in the books. The scene with Brienne and Pod running into Petyr and Sansa was weird. I don't know what to think about it. The Braavos scenes were great, and while at first I was kind of annoyed that the Kindly Man (or who I assumed was the Kindly Man) turned out to be Jaqen, I decided I'm okay with it--for TV, anyway, I think it was a nice twist and it works, I guess. Nice, anyway, to see Tom Wlaschiha again. The Dorne scene was good. I'm anxious to see the Sand Snakes and how they are abbreviated for the show. The Varys/Tyrion scene was just okay, but I love the back-and-forth between those two. The Mereen scenes were good. I loved the talk Barristan had with Dany about how her father's actions slowly contributed to his madness. The execution scene was interesting, with the chanting turning to silence and then hissing. Was that in the books? I don't recall. The scene with Drogon was cool but I'm not sure how I feel about it in the grand scheme of things. It was a good reminder that he's out there, but I hope we don't see him again until, well, you know. Otherwise I think that scene will lose its impact. Oh, I was glad to see Bronn and that Lollys is good. I was actually super excited when Jaime showed up. I think I can get behind those two pairing up to go to Dorne together. I liked this episode a bit better than the first.

I guess that's everything!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought I'd pop in here to tell you about Euron Greyjoy confirmed for season 6 So glad they aren't dumping the Greyjoy story. Hopefully we get kingsmoot and Yara back next year.

Casting call:

Quote:
Pirate, man in his 40’s to late 50’s. He’s “an infamous pirate who has terrorized seas all around the world. Cunning, ruthless, with a touch of madness.”
He’s a dangerous-looking man. A very good part this season.

Randall Tarly also confirmed as casting call too

I will forever mourn Coldhands, Strong Belwas, Stoneheart, Penny and Wyman Manderly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: