Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Once Upon a Time/Flying Monkey vid idea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:07 pm    Post subject: Once Upon a Time/Flying Monkey vid idea Reply with quote

I'm a fan of The Monkees and the other day I had the theme song from their TV show stuck in my head. I think the theme song would make a fantastic vid about the flying monkeys on Once Upon a Time. I haven't seen any vids focusing on these characters so I think it would make a really neat, different take on the show.

Some sample lyrics:
"Here we come walking down the street, we get the funniest looks from everyone we meet"

"We go wherever we want to. Do what we like to do."

"Anytime or anywhere just look over your shoulder, guess who'll be standing there."

Longer Theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOaOvlUc7_A

Shorter TV theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96A0uyFWQHs

This shorter theme has slightly different lyrics including:
"you never know where we'll be found. You better get ready. We may be coming to your town"

I just think this song (either version) would be great for Once Upon a Time. I think the music would be perfect to make it both a funny and slightly spooky vid.

I'd love to see someone take this idea and just run with it. This request is open to anyone.

Macaila

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: