Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Losses" by Galadriel (Stargate Atlantis/Hawaii 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galadriel
Advanced Vidder

Location: Sometimes here in Atlantis sometimes there in Hawaii ;)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:13 am    Post subject: "Losses" by Galadriel (Stargate Atlantis/Hawaii 5 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Losses" 03-15-2014
Their losses.
Fandom: Stargate Atlantis/Hawaii 5-0
Song: Yesterdays by Switchfoot
Vidder: Galadriel
Length: 3:40 (213 MB MPG)

Link(s): http://galadrielshome.yolasite.com/losses.php
https://vimeo.com/89169451

Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:18 am    Post subject: Losses by Galadriel Reply with quote

That was very emotional and beautifully done. I love this song! I thought you did an excellent job with the lyric use. I don't follow either fandom but your video really captured the emotion and made me a bit teary eyed. I thought you did very good with the lines" I remember you like yesterday" with the characters alive but showing how they died with "I can't believe you're gone" The beginning was great with "black cars in a single line, you're family in suits and ties" I really enjoyed this. I think it's your best vid yet.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject: Losses by Galadriel Reply with quote

Really touching vid, I liked the parallels in this Nice job
Galadriel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Losses by Galadriel Reply with quote

3852 wrote:
That was very emotional and beautifully done. I love this song! I thought you did an excellent job with the lyric use. I don't follow either fandom but your video really captured the emotion and made me a bit teary eyed. I thought you did very good with the lines" I remember you like yesterday" with the characters alive but showing how they died with "I can't believe you're gone" The beginning was great with "black cars in a single line, you're family in suits and ties" I really enjoyed this. I think it's your best vid yet.

I didn't know this song before, but it was on my March Bingo and I fall in love with it and my very first thought was I have to make a vid something with the losses on these 2 fandoms. My eyes teared up a few times during the cutting, but I love this vid and your words means a lot, thank you so much :hug:
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Losses by Galadriel Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
Really touching vid, I liked the parallels in this Nice job

Thank you so much :hug:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: