Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Hook + Emma [Captain Swan] | Satellite" by BWQBPr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:28 am    Post subject: "Hook + Emma [Captain Swan] | Satellite" by BWQBPr Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Hook + Emma [Captain Swan] | Satellite" 01-20-2014
Just a Hook + Emma video from Hooks POV.
Fandom: Once Upon A Time
Song: Satellite by tyrone wells
Vidder: BWQBProdz
Length: 2:52 (123mb wmv)

Link(s): www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1XXUSHd8Bk
https://www.mediafire.com/?9743rvs4abtavyb

BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is my video that bad?
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 pm    Post subject: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Gorgeous vid, loved the editing. The use of textures really suited the song, which was also a nice choice. Wonderful lyric use, and I enjoyed your transitions and quotes you used

If you wanted more comments, it might help commenting on other vids and getting your name out there
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing wrong with your vid, honestly. It's as beautiful and wonderfully edited as everything that you submit!

I'm afraid I have to agree with Jemma though: There are, unfortunately, a lot of vidders around here who submit their vids, waiting for comments and/or awards but who don't take the time to watch any of the other people's vids, never leave any comments, never vote.

Now, I don't want to accuse anyone or point fingers at anyone but, see, for those around here who vote and comment on a regular basis (and I'm not just talking about the CMs but also about the regular members) this can be very frustrating and discouraging.

So yeah, I hope we didn't sound rude or anything because that was definitely not our aim or intention - it's just a thought and idea why people may not be more encouraged to watch and vote, you know.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
Gorgeous vid, loved the editing. The use of textures really suited the song, which was also a nice choice. Wonderful lyric use, and I enjoyed your transitions and quotes you used

If you wanted more comments, it might help commenting on other vids and getting your name out there
aww thank you & i will it's just my computer (due to downloading and converting mkv files) is slow and ends up freezing a lot when trying to do anything that requires flash but thanks.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
There is nothing wrong with your vid, honestly. It's as beautiful and wonderfully edited as everything that you submit!

I'm afraid I have to agree with Jemma though: There are, unfortunately, a lot of vidders around here who submit their vids, waiting for comments and/or awards but who don't take the time to watch any of the other people's vids, never leave any comments, never vote.

Now, I don't want to accuse anyone or point fingers at anyone but, see, for those around here who vote and comment on a regular basis (and I'm not just talking about the CMs but also about the regular members) this can be very frustrating and discouraging.

So yeah, I hope we didn't sound rude or anything because that was definitely not our aim or intention - it's just a thought and idea why people may not be more encouraged to watch and vote, you know.

aww thanks and i totally understand, i try to watch videos but with this laptop i edit, use ps and download and convert video files it makes it hard for me to watch anything on it without it freezing. but i will try to watch and comment on other people's videos more.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:34 am    Post subject: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Lovely video! Your vids are always edited so well.

I agree with what Jemma & Karolina said, watching and commenting on other vidders vids is a good way to be noticed and possibly help get more comments on your own vids.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

88 wrote:
Lovely video! Your vids are always edited so well.

I agree with what Jemma & Karolina said, watching and commenting on other vidders vids is a good way to be noticed and possibly help get more comments on your own vids.

aww thank you so much.
and i've done as you've all suggested and checked out some videos that i found to be interesting to me and watched them and left feedback, i'll be doing that a lot now. it's just my laptop never usually cooperates for me, but i can watch the videos embedded on this site easier than if i went on youtube.
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Beautiful vid! You did a great job of capturing the chemistry between these two. I liked the scene around 1:13 about "you're with the stars at night." You had great lyric use throughout. I also liked the scene where Hook kissed Emma in NYC. The way you edited it, it gave the feeling that his kiss awakened all these memories in her. It was really cool. I liked how you used the text in the video too. Your voice-overs were a perfect choice. I really liked the coloring/ effects. I'm slowly being pulled over to the Emma/Hook ship and this vid really showed what makes them a great pairing. Fantastic vid!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:26 am    Post subject: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

Fun vid. I thought you really captured them nicely. Great edits; they were really beautiful.
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3852 wrote:
Beautiful vid! You did a great job of capturing the chemistry between these two. I liked the scene around 1:13 about "you're with the stars at night." You had great lyric use throughout. I also liked the scene where Hook kissed Emma in NYC. The way you edited it, it gave the feeling that his kiss awakened all these memories in her. It was really cool. I liked how you used the text in the video too. Your voice-overs were a perfect choice. I really liked the coloring/ effects. I'm slowly being pulled over to the Emma/Hook ship and this vid really showed what makes them a great pairing. Fantastic vid!

OMG Thanks so much. This comment totally made my day. For the part about Hook kissing Emma in NYC i wasn't even going for that at all, so a happy good mistake, i didn't even realize, thanks for pointing it out! <3
BWQBProdz
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hook + Emma | Satellite by BWQBProdz Reply with quote

3868 wrote:
Fun vid. I thought you really captured them nicely. Great edits; they were really beautiful.

Thanks for the comment Brooke.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: