Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Displaced 3x01" by nikkimonique (Multifandom)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:55 am    Post subject: "Displaced 3x01" by nikkimonique (Multifandom) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Displaced 3x01" 01-06-2014
Displaced 3x01. The group welcomes a new member and deals with the ghosts from their past.
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: For Everything a Reason by Carina Rounds
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:06 (300mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfiKaorMDf0&feature=youtu.be

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!! I about flipped the eff out when i saw this up! Perfect song, i love it so much, i have it flagged for a future vid.

This was gorgeous!!! I LOVED how you had claire giving Michonne Judith! And that audio of OW saying "your setups good" or whatever she said, that was perfect!

And that audio of OW talking about her brother, that was perfect. "he was an animal and he died like one"

That scene of Olivia and OW in bed together was epic! was that really Anna when they were lying down or that chick from Turitas? It looked like Anna to me!

Yay, im so excited to be back vidding this again, and to start ep 2!!! xxxxx

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you liked it! I am so happy to have it done! I struggled with how to start it for weeks but then decided it might be good to show how they were all struggling with past issues and do a little recap while introducing new characters and new problems like Maggie's pregnancy ect..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Displaced 3x01 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Meep! What happened to the character played by Olivia Wilde at the end of the vid? Was she panicking... was she bit?

Like Kat already said, I too loved the part with her talking about her brother. That was excellent!

And ohhhh, is there a Michonne/Claire storyline coming up?

Great work, Nikki!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for commenting Karo! No Hadley (Olivia Wilde) was just panicking. She can't get bitten yet!! We have lots planned for her!! As far as Claire and Michonne they are just friends b/c Claire is with Rick. lol but wouldn't that be an interesting femslash pairing?! WOW!

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 am    Post subject: Displaced 3x01 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

The part about the brother was great! I always love your story lines. I also think a Michonne/Claire story would make a great video!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Displaced 3x01 by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was amazing, Nik! OMG... the part where Olivia Wilde was talking about her brother, I had to run look at her IMDb because I was like "I didn't know she was on TWD last season!" LOL! Well done!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha Julia...no I wish that Olivia Wilde was on The Walking Dead!!!! That scene I used is from one of her films called Deadfall.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: