Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Counting Stars" by eloramoon (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:21 am    Post subject: "Counting Stars" by eloramoon (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Counting Stars" 01-03-2014
Secret Santa gift for littleton_pace. <3
Fandom: Lost
Song: Counting Stars by OneRepublic
Vidder: eloramoon
Length: 2:32 (25.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtu.be/m9UOlaj7qdk
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k0dqtpphge9hrjh/Kat-SS-2013.wmv
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn! That bitch double crossed him!! Epic storyline! Loved the it and this is one of my favorite songs!! Conmama is hot!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

that's is the best story!! Oh my! This was awesome. I love how everything fits so well. Great job!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

Yay, this was awesome great, fast-paced AU and I really adore this song I think someone already asked, but where is the Emilie/wedding dress clip from? Awesome work, Julia You should vid more AUs!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 am    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki, Nikki, and Jemma! <3

Jemmz, that was from a JC Penney commercial of all things. I about fell over when I found it, because I had no idea what clips I would use for that part, and these were too perfect. There's a good clip of her with a little kid, too, that would be great for AU. Here's a link to the commercial: http://youtu.be/-ld3E-BwVdc
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:29 am    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

I LOVE this vid, the storyline is awesome!!! And I am gonna grab that clip of Emilie, that could definitely be useful for future vids.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

Oh, cool! Thanks for the link!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:49 pm    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

Fantastic vid, Julia! Amazing job on the storytelling and the manips. I love that last clip of Claire. That evil little smile on her face
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

No one vids ConMama anymore, I miss them so much and they're such a hot pair This story was awesome, Id always thought Sawyer would cross Claire if they hooked up, but its a perfect twist to have Claire be the con, she's a cute little sneak! That's what Sawyer gets for involving himself with her I loved how you you used Claires goth clips and Sawyer's short hair like they were in their disguises and like I said before, I love that they conned Edward! Thank you so much for making this for me! *hugs*

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone!

You are so welcome, Kat! I'm over-the-moon that you enjoyed it. I was so happy when the idea came to me, and I'm so glad I was able to do it some justice. Squeee! <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

Julia,that was awesome! What a cool story line! Love this song and it worked so well for your story line. The money effect at 2:03 was perfect. Your manips were really good. The scene around 38 seconds with the crash was one of my favorites. I also liked how you used the clip from Intelligence and had Sawyer and her run through the forest and then him save her from the water. The clip at 1:06 with them and the RV was also a favorite. The ending was really good too. You should do some more Conmama vids. This was fantastic!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject: Counting Stars by eloramoon Reply with quote

This vid gives 'Conmomma''s name such justice. Lovely vid, very creative. They really do look adorable together. I thought you did an excellent job of making a great story without using audio with using great manips. It was easy to understand, and just such a fun vid to watch. Great vid, julia and such a fantastic ending.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: