Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All Of My Memories | O13" by littleton_pace (Fri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: "All Of My Memories | O13" by littleton_pace (Fri Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"All Of My Memories | O13" 12-12-2013
Olivias world is shattered when her girlfriends plane crashes. A wishlist gift for Nikki, love you!
Fandom: Fringe/House
Song: Memories by Within Temptation
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:37 (185MB MP4)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lZRm9ujDFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lZRm9ujDFU

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWWWWW! You are so sweet to me and you know exactly what I love best! I love you lots! This was so beautiful and haunting and emotional. I love how you edited all her flashback memories in the beginning and Walter saying: "Remember what you had and what you still are and you must hold on to that." What a perfect line for this Story!!

That note "See you in a week." Ugh heartbreaking!!! The letter Claire finds with the picture inside was a nice touch too!! Do you have the picture you manipped? Can you send it to me?

I gasped when Olivia finds the ring!!! So Hadley was going to purpose when she got back wasn't she?! UGh! I think my favorite part is towards the end when they both just can't move on b/c they know the other one is out there. The last scene with them both thinking about each other in the hallways was epic and really effective. Its like they could both sense the other was thinking about them!!Waaaah! I need another one now where they find each other again!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol yes, I always know by vidding your two fave ladies, it'll be a winner with you Glad you like it love! xxx

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:37 am    Post subject: All Of My Memories | O13 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Amazing storytelling, Kat! the AU scenes were so good and so convincing! Wow!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: All Of My Memories | O13 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was wonderful, Kat! Perfect manips And this song is beautiful
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:32 am    Post subject: All Of My Memories | O13 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was awesome, Kat! Your manips were amazing. I liked how you maniped the Lost pieces, they were very convincing. I loved your storytelling. It was so good, I felt like I was watching a real episode of a show. I really enjoyed this vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: